Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Custom Clan Emblems

I have started making clan emblems if anyone is interested

cost 200p i will make the emblem with a watermark before purchase

if at that time you want any changes or to cancel then that will be it

when you are happy with the emblem you will pay me and i will remove

the water mark and give you 2 sizes one big original size and 128x128 Warframe size

if you are interested pleas send a message to me

here is a sample of my work

http://i.imgur.com/fDH8y8F.png

What can we trade?
1) MODS. All Mods in your inventory are eligible for trade including Legendary Cores. There is no Rarity restriction (you can trade a Rare for an Uncommon). Mods that you have equipped on items will display a blue icon on the bottom right corner of the Mod. These are eligible for trade as well, but you will be notified that the mod will be taken off the equipped item(s). Exception: You may not trade away Ability/Precept mods for any Warframe/Sentinel you own, unless you have duplicates of the Ability mod. This is similar to the rules in place for selling Ability mods. You may trade an equipped Ability mod if you have duplicates, so be sure to trade the right one!
2) KEYS. All Mission keys can be traded. Clan Keys cannot be traded.
3) PRIME PARTS/BLUEPRINTS. All Prime Parts( Barrel, Stock, Chassis, Helmet, Systems, Handle, Receiver, Grip, Lower/Upper Limb, String, Disc, Blade, Gauntlet, Link) and Prime Blueprints are available for Trade. Already crafted Prime Gear cannot be traded.
4) ANTITOXIN. All Antitoxins from the Cicero Crisis Event/ Earth can be traded. (Topaz, Vermillion, Cirtine, Beryl, Amethyst, Lapis)
5) PLATINUM. Only Platinum that you have purchased will be eligible for trade. There is no minimum/maximum amount of Platinum you can trade. Your starting 50 Platinum cannot be traded, and moving forward, any Platinum you are rewarded (contests/livestreams, promotions, etc) will not be eligible for trade. Platinum that you obtain through trading is considered "purchased".
6) ARCANE HELMETS. Since the helmets with alternative stats are no longer obtainable through missions/market, they are tradable.

7) KUBROW IMPRINTS. All Kubrow Imprints can be traded. 

Note : Your are NOT allowed to sell items from another game in Warframe, since there's no way to be sure that your items will be delivered.

Edited by cexoffender

This is probably going to be a bit sketchy because of the trust trading involved so not sure if mods will keep the thread up.

That said, that example work is great. I personally run a solo clan so I have no use for emblems but I'm sure others will with that quality.

• 1 month later...