Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 In 1(Enemy Killing Each Other/the Random Button)

Doforcash

1/ We keep meatting our primary factor in a mission kill/been kill by another Factor, can we make a Sepparated mission about 2 side INVADE EACH OTHER ? That 2 factor are unstoping spamming enemy but try to kill each other,  while we assasinated the main taget to make sue 1 side win ? ( Both side will try to kill us if they see us)

2/ Can we just make ourself our own Random mission button that we can choose random mission type and has:

-Grinner/Corpus/Infester Factor

-LV 1->9 ( the higher the lv, the higher the enemy lv and the commoner stuff drop)

-Random/Has/Rare Fushion ( Depend on the lv, Randoom drop Fushion alot, Has drop Fushion that Warframe/Wepon equip but not commonly and Rare Only - Drop - Rare card but VERY, Very, very rare droping rate one/ unit)

-Online/Private/Solo of couse

----/----/---- Loot ( Choose any Materia that you OWN MORE THAN 1, or this will be random if u like too)

Edited by Doforcash

1) If you're talking about PvP, that'll require a lot of balancing given that the skills are currently mainly intended for PvE and not PvP.

2) I like the random mission idea. DE has said they'll be working on level difficulties etc, so maybe wait for Update 8 and see.

1/ no not PvP, i mean i see Corpus kill Grinner, Grinner kill Infester, Infester kill Corpus.... so i want to make a Mission that type

In this mission enemy will gather alot in each room, unstopping spamming, but WE DO OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE WHILE THEIR SLAUTHER EACH OTHER

Main fun thing is to farming/ getaway from all the bulletstorm with one piece

2/ thank you

Edited by Doforcash