Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest Version Of Warframe Nexus (Android App) Has Broken Something.

TehJumpingJawa

For several versions the app was working perfectly.

However since the latest update it no-longer retrieves alerts after the app has been minimized & the phone has gone to sleep.

After this has happened even restoring the app. and forcing a manual refresh doesn't bring up active alerts.

To rectify the problem I have to exit the app and restart it. Once this is done any active alerts are immediately displayed.

This is on a Huawei G300 running Gingerbread (2.3.6)

As this bug renders the app essentially useless, would it be possible for you to throw up a link to the apk of the previous version?

It was definitely the latest update that caused this problem it doesn't seem to be updating properly at all once it has been started.

Galaxy Nexus 4.2.2

edit: just want to add that there is no error upon manual refresh even though the data is not updated.

Edited by plznohurtme

I too am having this issue only way to get the alerts is if I close the app all the way out and restart it and then it will update what is the point of that when I could just log on the game and get the same results. Why even mess with it v1.5 was working absolutely perfect. I missed out on a plasma sword BP because of this issue last night since I didn't know yet that it wouldn't alarm me at night while I was sleeping -.-

Running a Nexus 7 v4.2

Is there anywhere I can delete the crap v1.6 and get 1.5 back I looked around but couldn't seem to find it.  A link would be greatly appreciated.

The alerts do update when i start this app. But if i leave it running it doesn't get any alerts after a while. Not even when i hit the refresh-button like a maniac... And i can see from twitter there are new alerts going on.
Im using android 4.1.2 on HTC One and the Nexus app is of course the newest version. I also missed those damn Orokin potatoes recipes!!! I wan't my potatoes!

The alerts do update when i start this app. But if i leave it running it doesn't get any alerts after a while. Not even when i hit the refresh-button like a maniac... And i can see from twitter there are new alerts going on.

Im using android 4.1.2 on HTC One and the Nexus app is of course the newest version. I also missed those damn Orokin potatoes recipes!!! I wan't my potatoes!

Same here Pziuz, missed both orokin BPs. HTC EVO Android-4.0.3

The app had problems updating and notifying me before, the last update fixed those problems. Now I get no alerts when running the app. I left it running in the background (continue), but now I have to end it (close & exit) to open it back up and get alerts.

I like they added a refresh button, but that makes me think their are more problems coming with this app hanging lol