Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Trading] Cannot See Offers.

FaZeCopyThat

Me (FaZeCopyThat), and Lewd39 both wanted to trade. 40 Platinum for Volt Prime BluePrint. We were unable to do the trade for some reason and had to have a middleman trade the items. Ours Internet Info is below.

FaZeCopyThat

- Time Warner Cable

- 52.03 / 5.42 [Download/Upload]

- US East Region Server

- Speedtest Results

4299923519.png

Lewd39

- Time Warner Cable

- 16.24 / 1.12 [Download/Upload]

- Speedtest Results

4299925694.png

DemonVox1

- Not sure what provider

- 94 / 177 [Download/Upload]

- Speedtest Results Unavaliable.

Edited by FaZeCopyThat

This problem with trading items has been around for some time. Sometimes it could be that the interface bugged out which happens once in a while. However, since you posted internet speeds, I am going to make an educated guess that both of your computers had a difficult time synchronizing what the other person saw on their monitor and that this wan't the aforementioned user interface bug. I am guessing this was lag seeing as how Lewd39 doesn't have fast internet.

This problem with trading items has been around for some time. Sometimes it could be that the interface bugged out which happens once in a while. However, since you posted internet speeds, I am going to make an educated guess that both of your computers had a difficult time synchronizing what the other person saw on their monitor and that this wan't the aforementioned user interface bug. I am guessing this was lag seeing as how Lewd39 doesn't have fast internet.

Possibly. However Lewd39 connected to Demonvox1's trade immedietly. So it is something in-game as we both have the same internet providers. Cannot be a visual bug as when offering it would show only my offer. Same on their side.