The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2X Individuals Seeking Players!

Reignsun

*First post on the forums! HYPE!*

Due to an overreaction from a former friend (RIP), we are jumping out of the closet to seek more people to play Warframe with!

1: We are capable of talking on TS3, our timezone is GMT+1
2: We are not fond of Conclave so to speak, we play on a "casual" level.
3: We are laid back individuals, we love to have a laugh, joking & playing games.
4: I am MR9 and my friend is MR10. However, we do not seek high level gameplay. If you are a noob and wants someone to play with, we are capable of doing so.
5: I, (primarily) is seeking individuals to farm for resources, leveling frames & weapons, farming fusion cores, doing void runs etc, just about anything PvE related.
6: We are also looking for mid size Clans. (Coming off from a shadow clan of 30 people that is dead)

Although we may just be playing on a casual level, we might be able to branch off to do daily raids, nightmare runs, void runs, etc... Provided if we are capable. But as it stands right now, it is on a casual level.

We are most comfortable with people that doesn't take things seriously. We want fun :P

EDIT: I totally did NOT just forgot our usernames. (derp)

User 1: Reignsun
User 2: AurockRubeus

Edited by Reignsun

I have quiet a large clan, (Close to 100 members in Warframe, over 1500+ across other MMOs). Myself and my entire clan would be happy to help where need be. I have added you in game however you may find me IGN @ HunterKurza if you need anything more :)

I already have pocket Ghost Clan, that will probably never expand (4.5 active members, 2 free slots), but I also would like to find someone to play with.

Yeah, we can play for the heck of it :D - If you haven't already added me, I will add you once I get on Warframe.

il be able to play in a few days so if you want you can add me IGN:Patkin

Added! : )

I have quiet a large clan, (Close to 100 members in Warframe, over 1500+ across other MMOs). Myself and my entire clan would be happy to help where need be. I have added you in game however you may find me IGN @ HunterKurza if you need anything more :)

I may be interested to join your clan if you have available spots. However, as I associate myself with WASP INC, it totally depends on how much I can actually integrate with you guys. I am thinking more in the line of Ghost Clans and Shadow Clans for small scale fun outside the clan that I play different games with.

I will accept your friend request though and we can have some games going :P

Pleasure. We would be happy to have you with us as well, however if you wish to stay with your current clan, I am more than happy to ad you to my growing alliance :) If you wish to play games outside of Warframe, as I said, Kurza has over 1500+ members who would welcome you with open arms wherever you may be :)