Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'sup Wf Community!

The_Blind_Judge

So, contrary to the fact i've already clocked in 60+ hours on this game, i never really posted here (Only lurking, yet not very often, and not for very long). So i decided "hey, this place looks friendly enough, i'll put some posts on here, because why not?". i barely do online matches, considering i don't usually play pro co-op games with randoms, unless absolutely necessary (i'm looking at you, defense missions).

Heck, the only reason i started playing was because i saw some gameplay and thought the game looked like a decent sci-fi shooter, but didn't really care to look into it further. i was an idiot for thinking this. and not to mention it was on steam. So when i was discussing with my friend (who of which is also liking the game a lot) of what games should we try on steam, warframe popped into my mind. It was worth the DL, cause the game is friggin' awesome.

Leveling gear, getting new gear, epic ninja moves, warframes, addicting mod system (no visual attachments to the guns was a slight letdown), grinding, enemies with a fair challenge at the right levels, and great gunplay. Granted the co-op can be quite laggy with my friend and with some randoms, it's still a pretty solid game.

I'm usually pretty friendly with others, and, the only times i'm not friendly is when some guy in a match, or, frankly anywhere's acting like an arse, although i'd only be an arse towards that person in specific anyways. i should eventually look into joining a clan or finding some good (and friendly) players to play with, since you're pretty much rolling the dice with randoms, and they can either suck, or in some cases, be a friggin' god, and while that's not bad at all, i'd still prefer some players with consistent skill to play with.

That would about sum it up, that and i didn't know what else to put. Even then this intro's had more work put into it than most others would make their intro, so i guess i should be glad i put a good bit of effort into it. And also, 'sup.

I tend to play a lot of Online mode.  Not everyone I run into is the most social or patient of person, but I enjoy watching their play style, observing their warframe customization, and just having a more dynamic experience.  I tend to be a patient person and I do not get offended easily.   

Cheers,

WindHorse