Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Chargers

Trancemaster

So the current infested chargers are a half decent mob but there are 1 or 2 problems with them that might need some attention.

First of all thay have text on them saying

-Fast with weak claw attack

Thay are fast i give you that but the claw attack is the furthest away from weak.

I would say there are 2 ways to fix it. The fastest for the DE is probably just to change their text to Fast with claw attacks or something along those lines.

Or thay should look over the chargers damage so their claw attack actualy is weak.

And while on the subject of chargers. Is their damage output on Crypods working as intended? what are the DEs thoughts

on that because even a lvl 20-30ish charger will take out the pod alone in about 5 seconds.

I have gotta agree with your second point lol. The high level chargers damage the cryopod even faster than Ancients IMO. I mean that seems SERIOUSLY imbalanced to me too.

Yeah the damage is quite insane because it scales with their level ofc. BUT a fix to this could be a change to how the Crypods HP/Shield and structure armor values scale as you go higher and higher in defense.

but its actualy not only pods that take insane amounts of damage from them. any geard player can be swarmed and killed in seconds due to the fact that their "Weak claw attacks" can stun/interrupt your actions.