The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moocraft Looking For New Players

wolfhound01

If you always want someone to play with, join Moocraft.

The clan accepts people aof all genders, ages, and nationalities.

The clan is looking to support at least ten people and no more than thirty from various places throughout Earth, the galaxy, and beyond.

We shall expand our territory through railways, have fun, and aid our brothers and sisters in there times of need, day or night.

To join, all you must do is message me your Skype or Steam name as well as your In Game Name.

Edited by wolfhound01

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much for letting me join!

I've literally never EVER been in a clan THIS friendly, straight away after joining I was invited to play with other members, while talking on Skype.
Every single time I log on, I'm looking forward to having a blast. And this isn't only true in-game. Talking casually with you guys is a heck of alot of fun. 

Not only that, but in-game, the clan-chat is lively, people are friendly and helpful, and whenever I need something, a clan-mate is right there to help.

Absolutely having a great time here, and hope to see this clan grow, as from what I can tell, we definitely have the potential. Anybody can join, and anybody can feel at home, and welcome here.

I can only reccomend submitting an application, it is undeniably worth it!

Clan is not even close to be ready ... so it means tons of fun with squad and hours of building dojo, Is that why we all play this game? Or do somebody wants to go in bushes and jump in allready builded dojos and in clan where all the others are level legendary.

Im clad to join, now i have something to do in game 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...