The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speculation To The Corrupted In Normal Tilesets

BlutAdler

And stalker music appearing in corpus tile-sets, although im 80% sure that's just a bug (or placeholder :D)... and the void offerings.

I'm starting to believe we're seeing the first portions of the void being exploded. 

It probably wasn't completely intentional but semi-knowing the awesome peeps at DE this is their version of leaks and it works. 

In my personal opinion it'd be kinda weird to just log in one day and boom no more void and everything is changed, it'd be better off seeing gradual weirdness throughout the tile-sets like new structures/mobs and portals and stuff in maps we're used to already. 

It's kinda awesome and getting me giddy for this "event" It's making me glad I haven't completely played through all of the nodes in the start chart now I have a reason to do it and discover new maps and get used to normal maps for a change. 

What do you guys think?

Well other then "THE FOOT" going on I completely agree this sounds like when the Void is destoryed or something happends to it then the faction needs to go somewere, maybe their scattered throughout the universe now? I'v also seen people talking about Orokin structures that either poped up recently or has been their for some time so maybe the Corrupted are trying to take over new worlds to make home?

Either way I say 90% this has to be some bugs poping through for the new changes coming our way evenchually, what they are remains a mystery and makes for good form talk.