The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Decently Active Clan

1Tachman

I'm planning on leaving a clan that's going through some internal struggles/drama (not part of it and don't really care. It's just crumbling and I'm getting out of that S#&$ basically) and inactive as hell on this game (the clan's more focused on games like League) though it was nice to mooch off some blueprints at the dojo for a while.

But you don't need to care about anything I said earlier. I'm just looking for an active clan with friendly, helpful players. My MR is 11 atm and it'll steadily keep going up b/c I just like to craft new stuff and level it/hoard it constantly (Admittedly I don't have very strong weapon/frame setups at all). I imagine for my MR, I'm pretty limited in my experiences with various mission types in the game (barely did any OD missions, T4 missions, still have one node to clear on Uranus, I don't even know what people are saying when they're recruiting for 'Draco' or 'Raids'. Also haven't done any Vault runs). Also doesn't help I've come back to the game after over a year recently and I've forgotten a lot of things and/or have to get used to new stuffs.

I can use Teamspeak if that's desired, though I personally prefer chatting over using my mic (which I usually reserve for talking with irl friends).

I should also add that since I live in NA, I'd like to see many of the members playing in NA time zones (and overlap with my play time).

Edited by 1Tachman