Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Opinion On Twin Vipers

DeadlyNerd

I tough they will be awesome,i crafted them (110k or how many),instantly potatoed them,but they are simply IDIOTIC AMMO WASTERS.

Advantages:

Insane rate of fire

Reload speed (With quickdraw its fine reload speed)

Good crit.hit chance.

Disadvantages:

AMMO WASTERS (even with trick mag)

Low damage (even with Hornet strike+Barell Difusion)

Low accuracy,when holding mouse more than 1 sec

Very small magazine size

Very low dmg against armored (even with No return mod)

Only one useless tactical polarity mod.

Simply those weapons does not cost for even crap. Worst available weapon in-game. Best weapon in-game is sightly Lex.

Those weapons require to be upgraded. You should nerf Furis/afuris,they are easy to make and ARE better. Even their crafting price is ALOT lesser and easier to craft.

You sir, don't know what you are talking about. I'm sorry, not trying to be mean or anything, but either you can't aim (yes grineer have armor.... AIM FO DAH HEAD or DAH KNEE for ancients, mate) or you twin vipers are not high lvl enough and/or don't have good mods on. Cuz these babies can chew trough almost anything if correctly used/modded (beside high lvl content bosses for exemple). I'm ranked 6, played exactly 244 hours (steam counter), I have tried every pistol and rifles and, from all, these have the highest DPS there is. Sure Afuris (with it's bigger magazines) can deal more damage per mag, but afuris are for sprayers who don't aim. TwinV requires aiming if you don't want to miss half your clip but it can deal more damage per bullet and shoots faster...thus bigger DPS. Of course pistols like TwinV are not meant for sustained DPS, you use these when you need to "burst-DPS" a certain target, not to empty a whole boss room with 30+ grineer sitting far from you.

Anyway, don't like it? Don't use it. Most players who use them are quite happy.

Edited by VieuxPappy