Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot Radar (Please Fix For Allies)

-CM-True

Loot radar currently only detects materials and containers, which is ok but I would like it to detect mods and lockers too. However, there are posts on this topic already. My feedback goes in a different direction.

Currently, when a material drops, a yellow dot appears on the mini-map and it does not disappear until all allies pick up the material. This is frustrating when multiple materials drop, but my allies do not go to get them even if I mark with a waypoint, so then the yellow dots remain there on my minimap and serve almost as a distraction.

It would be better if Loot Radar got changed to either:

1) All allies can also see the yellow dots or

2) The yellow dots disappear on the mini-map after the material gets picked up by the user of the mod

(or allow both to happen)

I agree, and it'd be nice if each had it's own "icon" on the mini map, so people can easily see which is which. Plus I think Mods should get a small arrow pointing to them on the mini map, so players can find it.

Also, Gio21, I know what you're talking about, sometimes the enemy radar has problems figuring out which is friend, and which is foe, I've been in the match where one of my teammates was green, and my other teammate was red.