Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Blue Prints To Hard To Acquire!

Big_Jerms

Hey I ve been trying to acquire the ember blue prints. I have the helmet i guess i got lucky and grabbed it the first time i did General Sargas Ruckus. After that i havent been able to acquire ember system or chasis. Ive ran this mission 63 times(i actually counted) and not a single drop all i get is orokin cells so i would really appreciate if you would up the drop rate of the ember blueprints. Also, maybe they changed the place they are dropped at? idk?

I had the same issue for Frost and Nyx Blueprint but after a lot of try (2 weeks), i had the last parts what I need (the system for both) last wednesday.  I crafted the others parts before I tried to have the system.

(After this story, i had all the parts of Banshee and Saryn in the thursday)

So, i can only said: 'Good luck !'

Edited by NeoGuardian

don't run the mission over and over again. You'll burn out. 
You'll need Alloy Plate and Rubedo, as well as a Neural Sensor and a Control Panel to build Ember.
So my advice is, run Sargas Ruk once a day, then farm the mats you need to build Ember. 

It's what I did for Frost, and I got him after about two weeks.

It sounds like a long time, but it makes getting the frame all the sweeter.

The Ember BPs definitely drop at Ruk, I got the last piece from him this morning. It took a while, and the RNG Gods were teasing me by dropping nothing but helmets the first 6 BP Drops...

I am with NeoGuardian - all I can say is "Good Luck, and keep trying."

Atleast the mission isnt that hard it took me 15-20 runs With the Chasis droping as the most common you just gotta keep Running it i reccomend getting friends to help when you get irritated with the low drop rate take a break and farm some rubeto from pluto with a team or ally plates from Jackle mission

don't run the mission over and over again. You'll burn out. 

You'll need Alloy Plate and Rubedo, as well as a Neural Sensor and a Control Panel to build Ember.

So my advice is, run Sargas Ruk once a day, then farm the mats you need to build Ember. 

It's what I did for Frost, and I got him after about two weeks.

It sounds like a long time, but it makes getting the frame all the sweeter.

the stupid part is i already did tht im just waiting on the bps