Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Or Snipetron? Or Other Else?

HindMarauder

Question

So long time ago, i bought a latron, wasn't happy and sold it (it was like lvl 5 without descent mods, silly me :P) and yesterday (guess its a bit late though) I bought a Latron again because the friendly forums says its awesome with the right mods, but wondering should i just buy a Snipetron? or other else?

Here are my Inventory:

Primary: Hek(its not yet built, lack resources), Latron, , Gorgon (Max Potato), Paris(Max)

Secondary: Lex (max Potato), Dual Vipers (Im not REALLY happy with this)

MeleeScindo(Max, pretty good :D), Dual Zorens (dunno wut to say but a bit disappointed), Glaive (awesome)

So can get a help? Thanks in Advance!

9 answers to this question

Help with what? I can compare the two guns I guess.

Latron is nice for people who really enjoy head shots. Very accurate, low recoil, decent magazine capacity.

Snipetron is for over kill. You can easily do thousands of damage with one shot with the right mods. Makes most boss fights trivial if you ask me.

Snipertron is so discussed that i'm afraid of saying anything about it, because i haven't tried it yet. Latron is the next on my list. Both are, in fact.

Have you tried Braton? After Mk1-braton i bought the pure Braton and it rocks. Like..really. I have it maxed with potato and it didn't let me down so far. 

I just bought a snipetron now that it ignores armor. The reload really is worse than I expected, though now we can't really complain about it because of said armor ignore. My problem with this weapon though is that I haven't even modded it much yet and it already 1hk stuff, by the time it's level 30 I think I'll feel like this: "sure I can deal enough damage to kill any enemy trice but after 6 enemies I will need to switch to my secondary because they are closing in"

Snipetron deals brutal damage per shot, but has like a 10s reload time and only 4 rounds per clip (if you ask me this weapons firing rate should be sacrificed for it's reload speed to balance it out better)

Latron deals half decent damage per shot and is a very very balanced weapon. it's flaw is that unmodded it's not a good gun by any means, it's advantage is that it is very good at conserving ammo and is one of the 2 best weapons to bring into defense missions (the other being Hek) because of that. It's a gun you kindof need to headshot with if you want to deal any decent damage per shot.

It deals roughly twice the damage of braton per shot. Bratons biggest advantage was always firing rate and accuracy (accuracy which last i checked was the same as on the latron)

Latron and Braton are like Lex and Kraken. one deals the damage in a single well aimed shot, the other bursts it out at (at least) twice the ammo cost without you needing to worry about where you're shooting.

Rather than Snipetron i much prefer the Lex. Simply because of it's bigger clip size and higher reload speed.

Personally Braton and Hek are my favorite primaries

Edited by rabcor