Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finland Is On Top Four Of The Best English Speaking People?

Revel72

Finland has great education, with acess for all. They value education and the future brains of their children.

True but papers doesn't prove everything.

They are also good drivers.

*COUGH! And breaks in to laugh after half of minute laughing* Oh dear... You haven't even seen the traffic in here then... Let me tell you. We Finnish people when we are driving are same as young kid who had gotten sugar rush and has an ADHD. In one word: impatient.

What reason would you have to doubt this claim? 

I doubt my people much as foreigners. Besides when did media actually has spoken truthfully? I bet more than half is just making a fly look like a juggernaut.

Come drive in Michigan. You'll change that tune.

I have seen videos in youtube and I do admit. Thank the god that we are only impatient but believe me. Major amount of people drives over the speed limit when the cameras are not working or police is not on the move.

Here in U.S.A. we seem to speak in Engrish. So I believe you.

I think there is some kind of joke in these words. Correct?

It is true that we Finnish people are quite quiet people and we drink a lot. I can deny second but first one is because we do not really want to bother people. I think the current way we Finnish people is good already. Although you can always polish this rock.

*COUGH! And breaks in to laugh after half of minute laughing* Oh dear... You haven't even seen the traffic in here then... Let me tell you. We Finnish people when we are driving are same as young kid who had gotten sugar rush and has an ADHD. In one word: impatient.

You haven't seen traffic in Hamilton NZ, I see near misses and traffic violations daily. And I think he's referring to the fact that finland have some of the best WRC (World Rally Championship) drivers.

You haven't seen traffic in Hamilton NZ, I see near misses and traffic violations daily. And I think he's referring to the fact that finland have some of the best WRC (World Rally Championship) drivers.

It is true that Finland has one few WRC medals but those were at 90's.