The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bonegarden , Casual And Carefree

(XBOX)RIOTx420

Hello !... I'm the MaDHatteR

One of the warlords from the Bonegarden clan ,

Currently we have 8 members.

We are a casual clan of adults with busy lives ,

But when we have time we play warframe !

I've built a very nice dojo that will continue to be worked on , all labs are built and about 90% completion on all research.

We are in an alliance with the intergalactic Tenno, all really good players and it's nice to be able to find other squad members if no clan members are active at the time.

We have a clan emblem ( louts spider )

0% tax trade.

We can put out solar rails if we feel like it.

So if your a busy player who can't keep up to the full time hard core clans but still want to be a clan member for the research , dojo access and to find fun guys to play with a little easier that are helpfull ... Just msg. me.

All our members average around 30 years old , work full time , wife / kids / pets ext.

so we understand how little time you acutely have in a day.

There no requirements or offerings to join ,

Other then don't be a $&*^.

It's Just a place to call home when you find the time to play, and want some fun players to help out with missions or what ever your looking to do.

Good luck out there my fellow Tenno and keep up the good fight :)

Note: currently most members are on shore leave , some have taken there vaycay. in witcher , some have gone on destiny ,

Myself ... I will be on elder scrolls ,

Thou I will be back and forth to keep updated and help out any new members I can.

If clan member are not active we are in an alliance with some great and fun players that you can join up with too :)

Edited by (XB1)MaDHatteR420000

Only spoken with MadHatter on a couple of occasions but he seems like an extremely mature and legitimately hard working leader who will be genuinely concerned for his members, and their needs. Has the intelligence to make it far in the game and create one of the highest caliber clans around with time. Good luck to you guys Mad.

Trying to think of an alliance emblem for Tennos Bones......

Tempus Fugit Momento Mori keeps jumping into my head (and you may be the madhatter but we both know the goat ain't right either).

Thinking of a symbol with a skull, and hour glass. 

It would be nice if the hourglass had wings.....

The skull could be the one from the old skull badges of yore.

Skulls ... Connected , one facing up and the other Down to create the hourglass ,

This I think would look bad &#! ! Hahaa ,

Thou I have yet to find out how to make the alliance emblem,

I'm wondering if kr8tive is the only one who can , he sent the first alliance request ... He might be the only one who can submit an emblem

• 1 month later...