Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Leveling

Jinsoku

Is it just me or leveling melee weapons is now a bit slower? Killing an entire map only using melee used to give me a lot of exp before now its just a tiny fraction even at lvl 5.

Also a friend I got to join recently was able to level up his melee weapons just fine and got to level 5 finishing mercury, while I tried the same thing and didn't even get 1/4th of a level.

Can anyone test to see if leveling melee is faster with a low level warframe compared to a maxed one?

I was running a new frame and using melee a lot - to level up my Cronus.. but it seemed to take forever - so I just went to shotgun / pistol lol.

Guess it will just level up eventually; but for some reason it does seem to take a lot longer.

It sucks leveling up melee weapons, mostly because they do not have the same exp bleed the the weapon you are carrying in your hand does. I can kill everything with a sword, and never fire a pistol or rifle shot, and which ever one im holding will be lvl 2 or 3 by the end of a mission, while my sword only levels up half a level or so.

I am pretty frustrated with the melee leveling system, specially since it feels like there are more melee weapons then guns. Almost to the point where I stoped caring about my melee weapons.

you get EXP based on how many hits connect.

its why it takes a long time to level melee and single shot guns, while automatic guns level wat fast.

I just solo'd an infestation mission 1 shotting hordes and only got that much :(

*Edit*

Did 3 more solos

Run #1: 800 exp, 35 bonus

Run #2: No exp, 35 bonus

Run #3: No exp, 35 bonus

/sadface

Edited by Jinsoku