The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cheese's Fanarts: Banshee + Assorted Chibis [Nov 15]

Mucerp

He looks familiar.... I just can't place it

Excalibur's evil twin?

And i do not know why but after i typed that, this came to mind;odd.

moe_moe_warframe__by_yukix-d678tsm.jpg

ROFL yes I know that picture. The person who drew it is my IRL friend. :3 We were discussing the Tenno under their helmets and we egged her on to draw this for a giggle.

ROFL yes I know that picture. The person who drew it is my IRL friend. :3 We were discussing the Tenno under their helmets and we egged her on to draw this for a giggle.

What a coincidence.

Well anyway i forgot to say this earlier but  great work with the stalker and

baby-courage-wolf-meme-generator-congrat

You are really skilled! Good job! But have you considered making the guys actually look like... guys? (I'm looking at your stalker. Thought it was a female version)

Edit: If you dare to draw Rhino with long hair and no sign of facial hair, I will pray to the RNG Gods and make them curse your very soul!

Edited by Klazik

You are really skilled! Good job! But have you considered making the guys actually look like... guys? (I'm looking at your stalker. Thought it was a female version)

Edit: If you dare to draw Rhino with long hair and no sign of facial hair, I will pray to the RNG Gods and make them curse your very soul!

I feel like I should say this. 

With the exception of Stalker, whatever I draw is mostly my own personal vision on my own Warframes. I don't mean them to be anyone else's, or the majority's opinion. And, I tend to draw faces in the aesthetic that I find attractive...which tends to run slightly more on the feminine side for the males. I'm sorry you think my Stalker's too feminine (or the rest of my male frames) and I take no offense at that. Everyone's got different tastes.

What I do take offense at, though, is you "praying to the RNG Gods" to curse me if I don't draw Rhino according to your vision. I'd be drawing my OWN Rhino, so it's really up to me how I see him. =T I know not everyone would agree with my opinion but I don't appreciate being told I should be cursed with crap drops because of that.

With the exception of Stalker, whatever I draw is mostly my own personal vision on my own Warframes. I don't mean them to be anyone else's, or the majority's opinion. And, I tend to draw faces in the aesthetic that I find attractive...which tends to run slightly more on the feminine side for the males. I'm sorry you think my Stalker's too feminine (or the rest of my male frames) and I take no offense at that. Everyone's got different tastes.

What I do take offense at, though, is you "praying to the RNG Gods" to curse me if I don't draw Rhino according to your vision. I'd be drawing my OWN Rhino, so it's really up to me how I see him. =T I know not everyone would agree with my opinion but I don't appreciate being told I should be cursed with crap drops because of that.

oh-snap.jpg?w=300&h=225

Personally i do not see what you are talking about but that is properly because i have taught myself to to identify traps.

It was meant more in a joking manner. Chill! If I knew you were PMS'ing I wouldn't have made that joke. Damn..

Edited by Klazik

It was meant more in a joking manner. Chill! If I knew you were PMS'ing I wouldn't have made that joke. Damn..

It's got nothing to do with PMS, so let's not go there because that's another can of worms entirely. (I could be a guy for all anyone knows and it'd be pretty awkward. :p)

It's just not really nice to tell an artist or any other creative that they'd better not do ABC or XYZ because I don't like it and if they did do it, I'd wish bad things upon them. (Or in this case, bad RNG rolls.) 

That said, I readily admit I did not realise it was meant as a joke, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least slightly annoyed.

Either way, I'll leave it at this and not go on about it anymore.

You know......I said the exact same thing to my friend,who was actually experiencing her "monthly pains" and she beat the living daylights out of me.

I try to repress the memory;obviously it is not working(sorry for the off topic comment).

Edited by PseudoExis

You know......I said the exact same thing to my friend,who was actually experiencing her "monthly pains" and she beat the living daylights out of me.

I try to repress the memory;obviously it is not working(sorry for the off topic comment).

Since you brought it up, I just need to ask: "Bro, do you even lift?" xD

It's got nothing to do with PMS, so let's not go there because that's another can of worms entirely. (I could be a guy for all anyone knows and it'd be pretty awkward. :p)

It's just not really nice to tell an artist or any other creative that they'd better not do ABC or XYZ because I don't like it and if they did do it, I'd wish bad things upon them. (Or in this case, bad RNG rolls.) 

That said, I readily admit I did not realise it was meant as a joke, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least slightly annoyed.

Either way, I'll leave it at this and not go on about it anymore.

Yes. I see. Sorry about that. Carry on with your astounding work :)

Since you brought it up, I just need to ask: "Bro, do you even lift?" xD

I want to say i do but i would be lying.

Also Iustitia this is not a request or anything but what do you think Ash would look like?

Edited by PseudoExis

Yes. I see. Sorry about that. Carry on with your astounding work :)

Thank you for the compliment! No hard feelings? >_<

I want to say i do but i would be lying.

Also Iustitia this is not a request or anything but what do you think Ash would look like?

Funny you should ask! I did a 5-minute sketch of him last week but I didn't post it here because...well...I dunno if it's my final idea.

tumblr_mpae4jjdMo1qf2m52o1_500.jpg

Edited by Iustitia

Thank you for the compliment! No hard feelings? >_<

Funny you should ask! I did a 5-minute sketch of him last week but I didn't post it here because...well...I dunno if it's my final idea.

tumblr_mpae4jjdMo1qf2m52o1_500.jpg

No hard feelings. *bro-fist*

I like your Ash sketch! A lot less feminine than the others :P

Bahahahahaha omg he must be like "Prz I'm way more fab than Mr Frost".

Okay so something different today. Have been wondering what if the Frames instead of being armour, they were fashion. So uh. Yeah.

tumblr_mnxgno48HW1qf2m52o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mnxgno48HW1qf2m52o2_1280.jpg

Yeah. Me and my weird-&amp;#&#33; ideas.

GOD BLESS IT WHY CANT I HAVE THAT FROST COAT

Its be funny if you drew Loki with a S#&$ eating grin!

Also Can't wait for Volt and Nova!

Edited by Gaminus

You know.....what took you 5-minutes would have taken me maybe a few hours to do.

Also great work with Ash;as he is my main, i am proud.

Rhino and Nova would be a perfect couple indeed. The rock of steel and the porcelain lady. Just imagine how great they can work together in battle. Rhino keeps the enemies occupied with his Iron Skin while Nova prepares her Antimatter Drop and *bam* :)

Would it be to much if I asked you for a "proper", coloured version of that drawing? :)