The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Mid-Size Clan

(PSN)IGgotHugeNuts

Hi everyone, im mr15 with about 500+ hrs of warframe, hav almost all frames and mods, im looking for a small to mid size clan without to many low ranks crying everytime i log on asking to be carried thru the entire game. Its not that i dont like to help clan/alliance mates, the problem is every time i help a newb in the game, the guy start to send nonstop "plz help me do that" PMs, i need a clan with at least 20 members mr 12+. so i can play with more than a pre-made squad, and hav fun.

I am crazy, funny, helpfull (help, not carry thru entire game), i dont like kids 16yo or less (they are usually) a pain in the a...

i do hook up clan/alliance mates if i hav a spare part of something or a mod, dont giva a f... to clan rank, i just cant stand people thinking i have any obligation to do what they want.

thats it, if any clan accept me after reading this pm me. i dont like exploiters very much. thats it thankyou!

You can check us out here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/279403-reapers-regiments-top-multi-game-clan-is-recruiting/

Most of our clan is rank 18 with 1,000+ hours. Helping each other is something we always do, but everyone carries their own weight even the newer players. Nobody under 18, average age is 30.

We don't have any drama or egos in the clan, everyone is equal in our eyes. We also have chats up 24/7 as we BS on the regular.

Average activity is between 20-40 online, 10 is the lowest it goes during real deal times. Will always remain a storm clan @100 members to remain a close knit group.