Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Achievements

Hawkeifun

Hey i see everyone giving ideas for in game stuff... what about an achievement system ? that gives you rewards by doing stuff and like the event that had few weeks ago say there like " participated event -rewards frost prime blueprint + 100k" "closed beta tester - Lato vandal etc.." it would be awesome and make people have more end game players have something else to do other then farm mods and done. ^^'

Be nice to have some achievements to do in the game but not for the rewarded items... more of the lines of feeling like getting something completed aside from missions. TeamFortress2 does some Achievement items, but they're easy to come by as well (Fire Axe can be found even though it's a achievement item). If you say make it like this....

Get 10,000 Melee kills - Reward = Glaive BP

That would work because if you don't have a slot of the weapon/frame, then it doesn't just delete it. It would be a BP for people to make later when they have space. It wouldn't be wise to include exclusive items as a reward unless it was meant for it in the first place such as the Frost Prime :l

If you make unreachable achievements, such as being a Close Beta Participate, then completionists won't play the game (people who play the game just to get all achievements).

Achievements would IMO only add to the games if they were something like BL2's badass-ranks. With the possibility to improve your overall stats or BPs as reward, like Yanga said. Those generic "Hey, look what I did"-achievements in steam don't tempt me to try something special.