The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About A Buy A Warframe Slot With Credits Option For People Over A Certain Mastery Level?

FrameWar143

A fair minimum mastery level might be 4? Things don't necessarily have to be easy. You could make it every gained mastery level after the minimum unlocks a potential warframe/weapons slot for you. I'd like to point out though that having a minimum level that's too high might not be favorable since players would be limited to how much exp they can gain since they're at warframe slot capacity.

Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas?

I really hope something happens soon. Loosing friends left and right because of this.

Come on DE my only complaint I have about the game straight up. 

You won't ever see me complain other than Bugs which are just me reporting faults with the in game content. 

They've mentioned giving folks warframe/weapon slots as rewards for reaching mastery ranks.

Something like one warframe slot every other rank.

This

I really hope something happens soon. Loosing friends left and right because of this.

Come on DE my only complaint I have about the game straight up. 

You won't ever see me complain other than Bugs which are just me reporting faults with the in game content.

Then get your friends to pay DE for their hard work.

That's not really expensive though...

Those prices are realistic though. Remember the extermination event where we got 100k credits as a prize? 100k is a lot especially for newer players paying a lot to simply rank up their mods.

Granted for players who've been playing a while credits are easily obtainable once you've got all your mods ranked up to max and purchased every weapon and bp since you've got nothing much else to spend credits on so they just accumulate.

Edited by Un1ted

I think it could work if they made it a VERY limited amount of slots you can buy with an increase in price for ever slot you buy, Like 3 extra warframe slots at 200k,  500k,  1million 

and 6 weapon slots at 100k,  250k,  500k,  750k,  1m,  1,5m,  2m 

But since they already talked about adding slots through the mastery system I guess this idea dosn´t matter :D 

I got dozens of hours of f2p in before I filled out all my free weapon and frame slots.  Then I paid for a founder's pack because the game is worth it.  F2P does not mean "Everything's Free".  I greatly enjoyed 1) Trying the game out at no cost.  2) Paying what I wanted for it and 3) Playing for hundreds of hours more to get all the frames and all the weapons (save the pile of melee weapons that take forever for me to level with my run and gun playstyle).

The platinum tax on a new frame or weapon is fair, inexpensive and worthwhile.  I personally do not mind it.