The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hard Getting A Active Alliance Why!

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

I've been playing Warframe everyday for the past 7 weeks i'm Ranked 10 and my two friends are Ranked 5,we started a Clan a few days ago the Dojo's built and ressearch under way.We were looking for a Alliance which I thought would be easy but I have no idea why it's so hard getting one.

Reading the forum weeks ago a guy was always posting looking for Alliance I think his ID was Beer****** but nothing now.I've posted and sent about 4 messages asking for details.Yesterday I had a message from a guy their Alliance had two Clans in it with 12 to 14 members,here's the kicker only a couple are active.

I've been in big Clans and just wanted a go of running a friendly Clan with a couple of friends,I don't know much about Alliance's,have no clue of problems between Alliance's over Rails or Tax's etc so any chance of some help....

Most large alliances worry about space capacity. If you are a shadow clan with 11 members you still count as 30 towards the alliance cap of 4000. It's really not that big of deal since you'll never see all those people, and usually 400 online and ready to actually fight is a good day.

Check out some of the non rail based ones if you want to avoid all that drama, or look into some newer ones for rails.

V for Vendetta will always welcome good clans that are at least 75% of their tier cap provided they aren't Moon. You can read our post on this forum for info.

Most large alliances worry about space capacity. If you are a shadow clan with 11 members you still count as 30 towards the alliance cap of 4000. It's really not that big of deal since you'll never see all those people, and usually 400 online and ready to actually fight is a good day.

Check out some of the non rail based ones if you want to avoid all that drama, or look into some newer ones for rails.

V for Vendetta will always welcome good clans that are at least 75% of their tier cap provided they aren't Moon. You can read our post on this forum for info.

Tagging off what D4rk mentions, even if your in a huge full alliance (Like V or EA) You won't see thousands of players online daily. it will be a couple hundred give or take, and typically your peak days are Friday Nights-Sunday Mornings.

Definitely see where your clan stands in terms of direction . If your pvp oriented, wanna battle for rails and such, then join the big name alliances, because lord knows there's plenty of drama to go around with that stuff.

if your worried about yourselfs and just playing together, search for an alliance that offers a fair sized community of players focused on PvE content.

Many thanks to Hollow and Darksoul for taking the time to give me a few pointers,we pick up a couple more members today so we are close to are limit of 10 members already.I would upgrade to a Shadow Clan but i'm trying to get the research finished or close to finished,i'm not sure of the increase in build costs and has it's mostly me paying out i'm trying to get everything done as quick as possible.

I think V is probably to much drama for us but I do fancy having a rail I've played on a few but have no clue on how to set one up (back to YouTube again).Thanks again to you both for your help and i'll message Arrow and see where we go from there.Regards Malc

This is getting hard work lol sorry i'm not joining an Alliance without knowing details i've asked a few different Alliance's but get nothing back.Who the hell joins something without knowing what your getting into first.

Right silly question can you be in more than one Alliance at a time :) I'm only doing this so the few guy's I do have will get invited to games as for me I play solo most of the time.