The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting For The Arbiters Rage. Many Of The Top Mountain Clans In Warframe. #2 In Pvp

(XBOX)The Repo Man151

In all honesty, trying to manage a FULL alliance of Ghost and Shadow clans gets extremely stressful. You can have upwards of 400 Ghost clans, or 130 Shadow clans if there is nothing larger in your Alliance. If you have a clan of 100+, then you know how hard it is to communicate with every single one of your members on a daily basis... Well it is even harder to communicate with that many people that are NOT in your clan at the same time. A few Shadows and Ghosts within an Alliance is fine, but as inigo said, they must hold their own in activity... but it can get out of hand extremely fast. We had 88 clans within The Order at one point, that was chaos. lol

400 clan leaders would make my head explode!

• 2 weeks later...

Arbiters Rage, an alliance currently composed of 21 clans and allied to the Art of War Alliance is recruiting active clans. In order to qualify your clan needs to be a storm clan or higher. If you want to negotiate an exception or a reason this can't be so, message JOEBLOW3800 or SYCO LEADER (Joe's Assistant). If you are interested in joining, private message me (Armoredtank90) with the details of your clan, whom we can contact in case we need to negotiate or sort something out, and amount of players/activity ratio. Once you message me, I'll hook you up with Alliance Leader JOEBLOW3800 so you can speak about your integration into Arbiters Rage. If you do not approve of our standards, we will see if we can hook you up with Art of War, as we are allied with them. RAGE TENNO!

-Armoredtank10- 

Edited by (XB1)Armoredtank90

hello chances are you know who I am but il say anyhow I am leader of the guardians of light we are allied with arbiters although it isn't known by many art of wars full so you can assist them via the guard

Edit: it may seem like im hijacking the recruitment but im just adding another option I appoligise for any inconvenience

Edited by (XB1)COMMANDA BARRON

Commanda I am well aware of who you are. As far as I know Guardians of Light aren't allied with Arbiters Rage or Art of War (at the time of this post). Please do not advertise your alliance in my thread. Should you wish to advertise your alliance, start your own thread. Thanks for reading.

Edited by (XB1)Armoredtank90

Hello there my fellow Tenno, if you wish to integrate your clan into the Arbiters Rage Alliance you must be in agreement with the following standards:

1. Your clan must be a Storm Clan or higher. (If this is not possible contact alliance leader JOEBLOW3800 to reach an agreement).

2. You must message the recruiter your clan member total amount, an estimate of how many members are online per day and all leader/co-leaders we can keep in touch with.

3. Your clan must be very active.

Clan integration procedure:

Upon messaging the recruiter with the information he/she asks you for, he/she will attempt to communicate with the  high-ranking member/s of the alliance with said information. The high-ranking member/s that approves the clan with shortly afterwards attempt to integrate the clan with the permission of the alliance leader. If you do not approve of our standards or we don't approve yours, we strongly recommend you to the Art of War Alliance.

Thanks for reading

-Armoredtank90-

• 3 months later...