Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent Contact List Useless!

Phantasos13

I don't know if we can adjust it or not but it is in alphabetic form, and it is useless! How can i detect the last 2 players that host migrated after we started to new 5 wave in defance mission. This is so frasturating that my game enjoyment just gone to zero. I really want these kind of jackasses/trolls severly punished. This is not cool thing. It kills the spirit and it takes the joy out of game. I wish i had failed becasue of we couldn't do it. But it is not! I am so pissed off right now. I don't want to make this topic a hate post, but please give us a chance to mark the players like helper/rusher/shopper/troll things like LoL or something like that. I feel that this will help us to shape the comminitiy in good way and help us to get rid of trollers and gain helpful/enjoyable friends. 

Honestly dude you used LoL as an example, a very very bad example. Do not get me wrong I like LoL but the community there overall is just horrible. All of those little kids ruining the game just like call of duty and other "easy" to get into games. If we turn this place into LoL then seyanora brother, I am quitting warframe ;)

You will never get rid of trolls/a@@es, it is part of our world people who just want the worst of things and make other people's lives miserable. I saw people who left me behind after risking pretty much my life to save them from the stalker+massive hordes of corpus, ignore them and move on. Just some friendly advice :)

@op

I am confused. I use the contacts to keep track of my friends and those are the only people I play with. Yes playing with random people always ends up sucking sooner or later, how is this the fault of the contacts list? Is there not an ignore option? I would argue that I use the contacts list as it is now every time I boot into the game to see who of my friends is online (course, steam tells me that too) and then I join up with them. Play random and find people who agree with your play style and add them to your list, the ones you don't like don't add to your list. After doing that for a while you should be able to play more and more with tested true players and less and less with random pugs that might be undesirable for whatever reason you disagree with.

Edited by Carcharias

You mentioned shaping the community into something good like in LoL, I was just stating that LoL has a terrible community, more in-game than forums but that's where it matters most. I see what you mean, if you want to play with JUST your friends or by yourself and friends can pop in and out then go private or solo. Adding people to an "ignore list" is bad for several reasons a couple of them being that sometimes it is not them playing it is their friends and such and sometimes they just had a bad day or lost something important because of a troll/rusher/noob (like an Orokin Reactor). I give people second chances and so should you, also talk to them sometimes it helps when they realize that what they are doing affects the team and nobody really likes to be hated by everyone unless they are mentally disabled in which case just ignore them. But good luck in further missions and just calm down and talk to them next time :)

. Do not get me wrong I like LoL but the community there overall is just horrible. All of those little kids ruining the game just like call of duty and other "easy" to get into games. If we turn this place into LoL then seyanora brother, I am quitting warframe ;)

İ'm sorry i was so pissed back that moment. I totally agree with you i am not a LoL fan, but what i want to mean that there is an option over there where when you finished your game you are marking the other players. Its just look like a steam achivement system but the points come from other players. In this way we can get a decent amount of infrormation about players whom we are playing with. It's just like the little green button bottom of this post. If you like it then mark it.

@noveltyhero

Hmm, it seems good sir that you are responding to my post as if I was the OP, or maybe I'm still confused. (ive never played LoL) Point is there are a lot of people online, and there are a lot of people playing this game. My spare time to play this game is limited so when I do have a chance to play I would very much prefer not to have my time wasted by people who's play style I find disagreeable, which seems to be the chief complaint of the OP. People who do not end up on my contacts list (in this game) in the first place or who end up on my ignore list (most mmo's) are there for a reason and do not "get a second chance." There's no reason, there are a lot of people playing and all the rushers can go play together for all I care. I have people on my contacts list who I like to play with and I'm good with that. If someone lets a friend play with their account that's a chance they take. This is a free game (to try) and I can honestly say that if I was going to have friend play this game I would just have them make an account of their own. I love the ignore list as much as I like the friend list. Any time you play a game with the random public you're gonna find good grapes and sour grapes, why play with people that rain on your parade? I've got better things to do with my time. I'm not trying to be an &#! when I choose not to play with an individual for a given reason, I'm just attempting to ensure that I'm keeping like minded company in game and there by upping my chances for an enjoyable run.

so this just what i want to say. See our "little" conversation. Some of us want to give second chances some of us wont. So basically i want mark the players if thier game style like me or not. They can improve themself. And this is just a preliminary of an idea. We got a big community here to give some ideas. And i found what i mean about LoL. Its the honor system not the game...

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Honor

Honor is a point system introduced to League of Legendson October 1st, 2012. The Honor system was created to incentivize positive behavior among the League of Legends community and identify summoners that would be considered pillars of the community. Currently, Honor does not provide any rewards or perks other than the points themselves, though this could change in the future.[1]

Players can only honor other players in matchmade games (including Co-op vs AI), as this feature is unavailable for Custom games.