Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reset... (Thunderbolt)

Deaths.Reap3r

So Im going to reset cause I feel like Ive done alot and I was so stupid that I wasted my 50 plat on DAM RUSHING MY FANGS IN THE DAM FOUNDRY... so I want that back.

Anyway, I have a THUNDERBOLT (SUCK IT) yah I know.

And I don't want to loose it :( and considering that some people payed for that and others got it from the event. and considering that its next to impossible to find, could we have an option to keep it? Hell, actually even take out the fusion to make it fair.
But I just don't want to loose it after what I had to do to obtain it...

Thanks DE if you at least read this...

They've been pretty clear about this from the start, it is all or nothing for the things they mentioned, Steves posts is here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/42837-progress-update-one-time-optional-account-reset/

"

-It is violent, one-time only and does not keep a bunch of nit-picky things. If you're hoping to keep XYZ you got on an alert, by chance, by grinding then a reset is not for you.

The only items you will keep (but will have XP reset):

Prime gear: Excalibur Prime, LatoPrime, SkanaPrime, Frost Prime, Frost Prime Blueprint

Vandal gear: Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal

Exclusive colors: Easter Colors, Valentine's Colors, Saturated Colors

"

I would say not, sorry. This is the consequence of resetting your account

They've been pretty clear about this from the start, it is all or nothing for the things they mentioned, Steves posts is here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/42837-progress-update-one-time-optional-account-reset/

"

-It is violent, one-time only and does not keep a bunch of nit-picky things. If you're hoping to keep XYZ you got on an alert, by chance, by grinding then a reset is not for you.

The only items you will keep (but will have XP reset):

Prime gear: Excalibur Prime, LatoPrime, SkanaPrime, Frost Prime, Frost Prime Blueprint

Vandal gear: Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal

Exclusive colors: Easter Colors, Valentine's Colors, Saturated Colors

"

I would say not, sorry. This is the consequence of resetting your account

:( yah. I just read that for the 5th time today.

Then the first time should have been enough to satisfy your query? :P

If you are seriously considering resetting your account but want to keep your items i would at least wait until the next big update, you could find you have a whole lot more to do, and 50 plat can be bought then you have thunderbolt, 50 plat and a whole super duper space ninja lair to build!