Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⛄ Eternal Shinobi ⛄ Mr 8 & Above ✔ Active Gamers ✔ International English Clan ✔ All Research Done ✔

Agent_CYZ

hi, my IGN: Cymakks, MR2, i did join the clan yesteday, I'm no sure what happan but after i made my clan key i try to get in to the clan dojo just now, and i got game crash, then when i log back in, I'm no longer in the clan, I didnt got kick from clan did I? some type of bug or error?

Edited by Cymakks

ANNOUNCEMENT: ONE OF THE CLAN MEMBERS HACKED INTO ONE OF THE LEADER'S ACCOUNTS AND PROMOTED HIMSELF TO KAGE AND KICKED EVERYONE OUT OF THE CLAN AND A BACKUP CLAN IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS HOWEVER IT'S A MOUNTAIN CLAN AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WE ARE NOT READY TO SEND OUT INVITES.

EDIT: CLAN IS NOW TAKEN BACK AND READY TO INVITE MORE PEOPLE IN

Edited by NobleParadox96

could i get an invite back to the clan? I did nothing wrong to get kicked :/

IGN: NobleParadox96 

MR18

Would like to get an invite, your clan seems very chill. :)

IGN : morph4037

MR : 2

Hi all Invite has been sent the name is currently DREAM CHASERS so please accept them we will explain to you in clan what happen ^^

Edited by Agent_CYZ

I don't know what happened but I got kicked out of the clan even though I was active. An invite so I can rejoin the clan would be much appreciated. My in game name is exactly the same as my forums username.

Thank you in advance. 

Edited by Maxorolium

I don't know what happened but I got kicked out of the clan even though I was active. An invite so I can rejoin the clan would be much appreciated. My in game name is exactly the same as my forums username.

Thank you in advance. 

yea a evil player named Melinda made herself Kage and kicked everyone from clan, but dont worry DE have helped us and we are back. Plenty like yourself have found their way home. Welcome back :)