Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⛄ Eternal Shinobi ⛄ Mr 8 & Above ✔ Active Gamers ✔ International English Clan ✔ All Research Done ✔

Agent_CYZ

I play warframe since its release, but i've stopped to play about some patches ago, and now im back ! :D

IGN - Nunooh

Mastery Rank: 15

Application Approved invite sent

Founding member. I quit after awhile and now just got back for about a week. Very active.

IGN: chetdi

unfortunately we have a minimum mr requirement of MR10, unless you have a friend who is currently in our clan who referred u (Please include his name) , otherwise please do comeback when u are MR 10

vn298.jpg

Hey there. I'd like to join, simply because it's rather boring playing solo. I've recently become active again in Warframe and have quite a bit to re-learn. Hopefully, I can learn a lot joining your clan.

My IGN is Kusou and my Mastery Rank is 11

Hey there. I'd like to join, simply because it's rather boring playing solo. I've recently become active again in Warframe and have quite a bit to re-learn. Hopefully, I can learn a lot joining your clan.

My IGN is Kusou and my Mastery Rank is 11

uv57r.jpg

Edited by etsi-CosmicDrac

Hey Guys, I'm Currently half-way through MR8 and I figure that its about time that I joined a clan that's active. I'd Love you join your clan, If you'll have me lol :)  

unfortunately we have a minimum mr requirement of MR10, unless you have a friend who is currently in our clan who referred u , otherwise please do comeback when u are MR 10 :D

my last clan wasnt very active and i would like to join a more active clan that does more stuff  

name:DRTNOAH

mastery rank:6

unfortunately we have a minimum mr requirement of MR10, unless you have a friend who is currently in our clan who referred u , otherwise please do comeback when u are MR 10 :D

IGN: Minamitsu

MR: 17

Been playing since closed beta.

Will go to clan first when recruiting for voids, alerts, sorties, and raids.

vux51.jpg