Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Limbo Wont Change!

Dragaroo

Hey guys!

Today I was very excited to find that my limbo had finished crafting and was ready for me to claim. I went into my inventory and sold my Nyx to free up some space (As I already had Nyx prime), and claimed my long awaited Limbo.
I began to colour and mod him the way I liked and went in mission as the original coloured Limbo, with my variation in the "B" slot. Foolishly I died because of a strange display of lag spikes and so I didn't want to waste a revive and forfeited. When I came back I wanted to switch my colours to find that they were gone and I had to redo it. I then looked at my mods and there was nothing there.

Everything about Limbo and only Limbo went back to default. All of my weapons I had equipped and other warframes still had their mods and colours.
I retried everything and there were immense lag spikes again, so I aborted and everything went back to Defult again
I have verified and Optimized the game to see if it will do anything but It hasn't. Even logging in has removed my mods.

This has never happened to me before and It might have something to do with the update as a post was made saying sort of the same thing here
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/447617-sigil-returning-to-default-properties-on-my-volt-prime/

I hope there is a fix coming soon if what I am doing doesn't work, and if you know something that will work, please let me know

Thanks!
Dragaroo