Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Took From The Rich And We Keep It?

Revel72

Esran, Darul and Marendalyn managed to stun and hack the Bursa what Nef Anyo had sent. Bursa was putted upside down to make it unable to do any harm as Marendalyn and Darul holds off the Corpus. "So we keep what we have taken from that money @#&*(?" Esran asked "Depends on you" Darul said in the communications in the background is heard synapse gun fire mixed with Dera shooting.

"I will consider what happens to what I have taken" Marendalyn said as magnus shot off crewman's helmet upper part away used pull to get crewman on her grasp and smashed this head on the floor as used Bullet attractor to redirect Corpus weapon fire after few minutes. "It is done" Darul said in the communications. "Good we can get rid of this thing then" Esran said "This is the last one thankfully" Darul said.

Esran sliced the Bursa in to chunks of metal. "This blade cuts metal like warm knife butter" Esran said "Of course, Tough and sharp. Weight makes possible that the cut is steady keeps the movement energy steady from start of the cut to the end. While the sharpness of the blade makes sure that metal will be cut apart" Darul said "I will be cleaning" Esran said "Good we could use some oxygen" Darul said "Same here" Marendalyn said.

"Let's put this blade in to real test" Esran said and Marendalyn and Darul came to him. Esran went forward and sliced down every Corpus crewman, Moa and Osprey. At the extraction Esran tried the blade on the rock. Still made the same result. "I like it" Esran said. "Glad that you do" Darul said "Have you two considered where your money goes?" Esran asked "No idea..." Darul said "I bet you have good place to put them" Marendalyn said "I do" Esran said.

Later in human colony in Earth. Esran is running around the houses leaving something on the front door. A lot of credits all of them from stealing from Nef Anyo. There is a message "You are real fighters of this war. I know how it feels to kill and steal to stay alive. Until I found people around me. Stay brave, have hope and stand together" read on the message. Esran gave his and his friends credits to the poor.

Grineer marine in shadows the trees at the day light looks around "I am one of those people who knows" Esran said from behind the tree. Marine prepared for a fight. Esran super jumped to high in the air and slash dashes enough to drop behind the marine but enough far that blade doesn't reach this. Esran landed on the ground "Here!" Esran shouted as dashed towards the Grineer and leaps while mid air he spins his blade on left hand to chop down the marine.

"My blade is my bow and arrow" Esran said as walked back to Marine who was dying.

(If you figure out the reference in here and if it brings up thoughts. I have done my job)