The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What It Feels Like To Use Miasma On Xini

Kahruvel

Some positive feedback for a change. Excalibur may be my one true love, but Saryn is crazy fun to play... especially with Miasma.

The smell of death. You know, because Saryn just outright farts and everything dies.

Edited by Kahruvel

Shhhhhh if more people know how powerfull is miasma the devs are going to nerf it..

Tbh, it kinda needs to be toned down. It's a bit boring when 2 Saryns just go around killing everything by pressing 1 button with their focus+reach+streamline warframes.

Sure, it takes forever to get to that stage but the end result is a bit OP.*raises his asbestos shield*

Tbh, it kinda needs to be toned down. It's a bit boring when 2 Saryns just go around killing everything by pressing 1 button with their focus+reach+streamline warframes.

Sure, it takes forever to get to that stage but the end result is a bit OP.*raises his asbestos shield*

Every frame feels powerful if you've spent the time and resources to level it up and kit it out. It's the reward for putting the time and effort in to achieve that.

If it wasn't like that leveling it would be pointless.

Every frame feels powerful if you've spent the time and resources to level it up and kit it out. It's the reward for putting the time and effort in to achieve that.

This. if I had the perfect setup with maxed mods for all thr right things and I did not feel just a little badass, that would be a major design flaw. Occasionally something needs to knock you on your &#!, but being able to whoop &#! the rest of the time is what it is all about. imo. 

Yeah, but a no LoS ability that kills absolutely everything within its radius is not exactly fun to watch.

Even in diablo 2, with all the +skill charms, no class was able to kill several rooms with 1 spell cast.

It's not like I'm suffering from it. I'm just sayin, as opposed to other warframes that ulti is a bit too powerful.

Yeah, but a no LoS ability that kills absolutely everything within its radius is not exactly fun to watch.

Even in diablo 2, with all the +skill charms, no class was able to kill several rooms with 1 spell cast.

It's not like I'm suffering from it. I'm just sayin, as opposed to other warframes that ulti is a bit too powerful.

Other Frames have those as well. You make it sound like only Saryn could do that.

You should also keep in mind that with level 40+ mobs you need those damage numbers. It only looks OP if you play a maxed frame in a low level mission, but that has nothing to do with the way the ability works.

ITs does massive true damage.. in 6 secs. other R skills does less than that but the damage is instant or have a huge CC effect.

No, its fine, the same could be said for any other warframe with damage aoe ults.

Saryn has already been nerf and why you didn't talk about banshee ultimate ?

Saryn is great, she didn't need anything. Love it :D

Nyx is still most OP, when I play Xini if there is a Nyx in the group you can continue till you run out of ammo. If there isn't one we usually wipe after wave 15 or so. I haven't seen any other warframe have as big impact on the outcome of defensive missions, well maybe frost on missions with ranged enemies. All Saryn can do is kill stuff, with miasma. The rest of the abilities are useless. Well Molt is good the first few waves, after wave 15+ it gets nearly insta killed.

Some positive feedback for a change. Excalibur may be my one true love, but Saryn is crazy fun to play... especially with Miasma.

The smell of death. You know, because Saryn just outright farts and everything dies.

Miasma <3

It does pack quite a bit of power, but it still doesn't outright kill ancients and tough grineers on the later planets. It does weaken them enough to be picked off by a few shots from a good gun, though does take me a sec to search through that greeny mess (of awesome) see what's still standing.
The range isn't as great as other aoe ults.
No reason for it to be nerfed.

Miasma is probably the only useful skill of Saryn's in the later levels. The others, while really neat in what they can do, just aren't terribly effective in the harder planets. I use Molt very sparingly now, even against infested which is the only faction that it could last for more than a few seconds when placed right. I need to save that bit of energy for when I want to fire off Miasma when I need it!