Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] When Release Update.

Alkein

Hi!
I've notice that usually updates are released on friday, do you think that it's the best day of the week for release update?
I think that tuesday or wednesday are better day becouse if some bugs occurred, you have time for hotfix most annoying things like "Session Unavailable" before the weekend (saturday & sunday people have more time for play).
I'm a programmer too and i know for experience that some bugs can be released even if software is tested lot of times.

Even if the game is still in beta, leave a beautiful memory in players's minds is the first step for a success :)

Sorry for my bad english.

Good work!

Personally I love the Friday updates :x but that's because I work on the weekend and my days off are Monday and Tuesday... I'm tired of having games update on Tuesdays right in my prime playing time xD but that's just me being greedy.

Well, 3 days left.

Its either late today, tomorrow, or the day after.

Unless they have screwed up and will need to push it down another week.

I do wonder why Steve and the others are communicating less now days. It would be nice to let the playerbase know whats going on.

Maybe the devs do it on a Friday so they have all weekend to enjoy it :)

I imagine releasing mid week would stifle efficiency since it seems to take a week for design, implementation, QA of changes, putting a 2 day weekend in the middle wouldn't be as effective imo.

Plus Friday is pub afternoon where i work so i smash the pub, go back, read forums, go home, play (hopefully after the patch is released).