The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calling All New Players Recruiting Lw Wolf Pack

(XBOX)TG Cruzado

LW Wolf Pack is in the middle of forming new alliance with Arbiters of Rage. Our motto quality over quantity. Will be holding contest and tournaments Thursday and Sunday for prime sets, rare mods etc. To help new player enjoy the game as we have and help grow in strength. If you have what it takes and are active wolf pack is a great fit. YOU UP TO THE CHALLENEGE.

0fight.jpg

About LW Wolf Pack
Started off with just a few player growing in number everday. Our motto is "Quality over Quantiy." A leader will be on everyday to help younger members grow and become a strong competitor, either PVE and or PVP. A very exciting time to join currently alliance with Mandalorian Protectors. We will be expecting to War for our alliance supporting them and practicing our tactics in PVP for war. Our Goal is to be a close knit group of player and strong team/tactical players as a Wolf Pack. We hunt as team and fail as a team. Were are mostly Adult players with that being said younger memeber are definitely welcome. Our Dojo is Completed so take advantage of that by constructing a clan key.  A MIC IS NOW REQUIRED FOR EVERY MEMEBER. 

Our Goal and Vision
To take on 3 opponent by yourself and become victorious, by utilizing teamwork, tactics, and communication.  As we learn you shall learn, as we maximize our warframes potential, you shall maximize your potential just like a wolf pack. Hunt as a pack, learn as pack, and grow as pack.

What We Expect From Our Wolf Pack
Be willing to learn, participate, and contribute to the dojo. Were not asking you to dedicate your life to us. Just Be active as you can everyone has a life and we understand that. I have a family a son and a full time job as a broker. LOL.
If you plan on being inactive for over 7 days we do expect a message to be sent to BigmacBub, Spaceduck, or myself to just let us know. COMMUNICATIONS IS KEY TO THIS GAME AND IN THE CLAN.

Promotion System
First things first mastery rank doesnt determine ranking in MOST CASES. Loyalty, dedication, and time in the clan will earn you promotions.  If you want to be promoted take initiative in learning joining uup with members of the wolf and being active. If you recruit 3 players you will be promoted and you will be incharge of training those 3 players as your own squad. Personal referrals are highly recommended. Donations daily to research.

Upcoming Events
Team Tournament being held for all new recruits details to follow. COME JOIN THE WOLF PACK!!!!!!! HUNT TOGETHER, FIGHT TOGETHER, AND GROW TOGETHER.
PM Me (TG Cruzado), MajstSpaceDuck, BigMacBub89, Drastic X tempZ on XBX1 or on here. Good Luck!

Edited by (XB1)TG Cruzado

Hey Wolf Pack,  SpaceDuck here, reminding you of the PvP Dueling Tournament This Saturday Afternoon!!! (Exact Time TBA)... Which means I need to get a Head Count.  Plz Send MajstcSpaceDuck/Plattmatic/TG/BIGMAC a Message, to secure your spot in the Tournament NO LATER THAN 11:59PM Saturday Central Time!  Grand Prize is a Ember Prime Set! Don't forget that we will also be hosting with our new Alliance "Death Before Dishonor" in the Tournament. Please as your Local Wolf Pack Leader for Rules and Details. Train Hard and Good Hunting Wolf Pack. See You Sunday!"

Hey Wolf Pack,  SpaceDuck here, reminding you of the PvP Dueling Tournament This Saturday Afternoon!!! (Exact Time TBA)... Which means I need to get a Head Count.  Plz Send MajstcSpaceDuck/Plattmatic/TG/BIGMAC a Message, to secure your spot in the Tournament NO LATER THAN 11:59PM Saturday Central Time!  Grand Prize is a Ember Prime Set! Don't forget that we will also be hosting with our new Alliance "Death Before Dishonor" in the Tournament. Please as your Local Wolf Pack Leader for Rules and Details. Train Hard and Good Hunting Wolf Pack. See You Sunday!"

Can I join ?

Lol yea if u want to cruz the competition but where going to focus it on mastery rank 3 and below. To help get the newer player prime sets and get them going there strength equals our strength. But we will be holding a weekly dueling tournament. Check on for next Weeks tournament.

Lol yea if u want to cruz the competition but where going to focus it on mastery rank 3 and below. To help get the newer player prime sets and get them going there strength equals our strength. But we will be holding a weekly dueling tournament. Check on for next Weeks tournament.

I don't particularly care for prizes. I enjoy helping newer players though. I can offer a lex set to 2nd place.