The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows Of The Wolves Recruiting Mature Players

(PSN)WarWolf_01

It really is. WarWolf_01 (our clan Warlord) did just about everything by himself and did an amazing job! I was very proud when he invited me to the clan and I saw it in person! 

How many members are there and is it active?.

I am GMT and self employed in a relaxed job so i have a lot of time for games. I am also in the planetside 2 beta and will be running an outfit in that so i can't be on every day kind of thing but at least 2-3 times a week and for a few hours+ a time.

I am MR10 and have quite a lot of frames. I only have volt prime at the mo as it's the only one i have liked so far out of the primes and i have everything with a reactor and catalyst. I enjoy killing infested the most and i like to push the void and derelict missions as far as possible but within reason . I really like ods and i am 28 years old.

I'm very relaxed in manner and am looking for a decent clan to join. The one i was in was extremely good but it was heavily invested in our alliance and i didn't like the alliance at all really. What hit the nail on the head for me was when i asked what the new 8 man raids are like and my only reply was "it's good if you know what you're doing and have friends to play with". The alliance chat was barely any different from /region and i had had enough despite how good it was.

Do you think shadows of the wolves would suit me? If so, what is the average age group?. There is a difference between youngsters who act mature and adults.

It is fairly new (at least from a recruiting standard) as WarWolf put together this clan mostly by himself I believe before he actively started recruiting. I have played with a few of the other members (still a very small clan), and they were great folks to game with. Very friendly, positive, and everyone has been willing to help each other out. We do have a diverse time zone group so large groups can be a little difficult except during weekends (though I know WarWolf is on quite a bit). I tend to play about 2 hours a day during the week (after work) and for several hours on weekends (EST). 

Average age (I think) is late 20's - mid 30's (though I am in my 40's! LOL). Everyone is very relaxed and easy going and I have truly enjoyed gaming with the folks I have gamed with. If you think you may be interested, just drop WarWolf a pm.

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

It is fairly new (at least from a recruiting standard) as WarWolf put together this clan mostly by himself I believe before he actively started recruiting. I have played with a few of the other members (still a very small clan), and they were great folks to game with. Very friendly, positive, and everyone has been willing to help each other out. We do have a diverse time zone group so large groups can be a little difficult except during weekends (though I know WarWolf is on quite a bit). I tend to play about 2 hours a day during the week (after work) and for several hours on weekends (EST). 

Average age (I think) is late 20's - mid 30's (though I am in my 40's! LOL). Everyone is very relaxed and easy going and I have truly enjoyed gaming with the folks I have gamed with. If you think you may be interested, just drop WarWolf a pm.

Yeah it does sound very good. I am a person who is very dedicated and does have a lot to give. I'll definitely be applying.

Cheers.

I apologize for the late response, just been very busy. I I'll be on later tonight, just friend request me on warframe and I'll send you a invite. Our clan is a bit inactive atm due to some are busy like myself, and some ours are moving and haven't gotten Internet at their new home.

I apologize for the late response, just been very busy. I I'll be on later tonight, just friend request me on warframe and I'll send you a invite. Our clan is a bit inactive atm due to some are busy like myself, and some ours are moving and haven't gotten Internet at their new home.

No worries.

See you soon :)

'Ello.

I recently moved from PC to PS4 and in turn must recollect all my gear.

I've recently moved to Mastery rank 2, but obviously still have a lot of grinding to do.

I'm a veteran on PC, but not even close on PS4.

I'm looking for a group of people that could help me with some farming and I in turn could offer my support.

If you're interested in having a daily player in your ranks, send me a friend request.

~Qrosik

We still have some slots open for folks interested in a fun, easy going clan that enjoys working together to not only accomplish clan goals,but also helping finish quests, opening up nodes, or collecting parts to finish builds. We have some different time zones, but evenings on EST are a good time to find the majority of the clan playing. Some members may be on at other times however. We joke, we laugh, we play. But most importantly, we communicate and everyone has a say in what the group is going to do. Check out the original post and feel free to contact us if we seem the right fit for you.