Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows Of The Wolves Recruiting Mature Players

(PSN)WarWolf_01

Recruiting is still open for perspective clan members. We have a lot of fun on line. Do pretty much anything at any given time. And just enjoy the game and running missions together. We have very active members and there are some varying time zones so you can usually find someone to run with. Check out the original post and new pictures in this thread for information and looks at the dojo.

Happy gaming!

Giving this a friendly bump. Still looking for interested players who are looking for a good group experience while playing. We are mainly EST timezone (with a few exceptions) and very heavy on the evening during the week and just about any time throughout the weekend. Mic is appreciated, but not necessary (though courteous checks of squad chat would be appreciated and well received if you do not have one). Clan research is just about 100% done (a few colors we are all working on as a group) to include the newest weapons. We like to joke, talk set ups, or just BS while killing tons of stuff. If interested, just drop myself or Warwolf a line here or on PSN (both ID's the same in game as here) and we will get you an invite.

Happy gaming! 

Wanting to recruit more active players to our clan. We are looking for more folks who are interested in getting together for some Warframe to have fun! We would like to keep it mature (preferrably 18+). We are also looking for some like minded folks or in similar situations with work and other commitments. We love Warframe, but understand that life has other priorities. We really need similar folks whose main gaming time will be in the evenings and on weekends. Some important points to consider:

1) Evenings starting around 4pm during the week and mornings/evenings on weekends seem to be our most active times, though it is possible to find members on at other various times as well.

2) Main time zone is EST with a few members in CST. This means other time zones may be lacking in active members. 

3) A mic is preferred, but not necessary. Though an occasional note here and there in squad chat is appreciated or helpful hints or requests such as "bubble here" is a good way to let folks know what is going on as well as placing markers on important drops to make sure everyone gets a chance to get it.

4) Most members are currently MR 19 or are only working towards MR higher than MR 15. Almost all members have the entire solar map unlocked and can help with just about anything. This leaves us a lot of time in between new releases/events/quests to help others work on collecting parts, opening nodes, or anything else newer players are looking to do. Just have to let us know and also be willing to return the favor to other members in time.

5) We all almost have all frames as well. So we can put together pretty much any team and have a good time. 

6) Lastly (and most importantly), we just want to have fun. With so many MR 19 players and the rest of us only needing to rank weapons to up our MR, we get burned out leveling stuff up sometimes. It's nice to jump in and help others out, play some of our less used frames in low level stuff, and just goof off while getting stuff done. We had a really good time with the Equinox release and Natah quests and are looking forward to more, but as we all know, it takes awhile between each. 

So if you want to sit back, relax, have a good time, and get stuff done, let me know here or message me on PSN and I can get you a clan invite.

Well, technically, it's no discrimination period. I would hope that given it's an "open community" available to any and all people, that people would know that there is a chance there are people in the community with views which may not match their own. If differing views ever become that much of an issue between certain members, I would hope that one or both would be mature enough to discuss it and put it behind them or one of them look for a clan that better suits them.