Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Reward Feedback

Phataros

Don't you feel you're getting no reward at all when you get XP?

It's like killing two ancients in the Liset without moving, just that. The XP rewards don't even improve much at 7+ days, just the double, which is like half low lvl mission.

And about the plat discount... if I need the 75% off, I have to stop playing for a week or more, and I'm guaranteed to get it (at least for me happened everytime, more than 10 times) and if I keep playing, it's rare as a Coolant Leak.

What do you think? Are you ok with those rewards? Would you like them to change?

If I am correct, I remember on the 50th devstream that they will implement a new login system that will give you better rewards. I will quote this from AM-Bunny's 50th devstream overview post: 

Mastery Rank rewards? Login Rewards updates?
  • There's definitely work that's gone into both of these. Not concrete enough to discuss specifics, but it's going to be re-worked.
  • Some of the login rewards will be some really big, important stuff. Seems implied that it might not be RNG related, but based on a specific number of logins.

If you want here's a link to his full overview of the 50th devstream, hope I helped.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/438519-devstream-50-overview/

If I am correct, I remember on the 50th devstream that they will implement a new login system that will give you better rewards. I will quote this from AM-Bunny's 50th devstream overview post: 

Mastery Rank rewards? Login Rewards updates?
  • There's definitely work that's gone into both of these. Not concrete enough to discuss specifics, but it's going to be re-worked.
  • Some of the login rewards will be some really big, important stuff. Seems implied that it might not be RNG related, but based on a specific number of logins.

If you want here's a link to his full overview of the 50th devstream, hope I helped.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/438519-devstream-50-overview/

Ok. Thanks for the information, I didn't know that. I guess this confirms that a change is needed.