Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Warframe But Game(Er) Related.

(XBOX)FondestMist

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/want-to-play-all-of-batman-arkham-knight-thatll-be-dollar100/ar-BBiMjW9

I understand these games cost alot to make but releasing part of a game then charging for the rest of it is becoming a disturbing trend. Guess I will not be getting Batman.

Not that the PC gamers have to worry about this so much.....yet.

Edited by (XB1)FondestMist

Oh no, this is the 1st game to have a season pass and dlc, whatever will we do as gamers?

This is nothing new.

Well seeing as most go through the effort to hide it as dlc and have a lesser price point, I think this is alittle over the top.

But Im and older gamer and Im just use to when I buy a game its the whole game. I dont mind buying true add on content. But hey pay for a game multiple times to get the whole thing if you want. Its your money.

But hey pay for a game multiple times to get the whole thing if you want. Its your money.

No, specifically avoid doing that. Indifference will only encourage the practice.

We need to stop throwing money at this sort of bullS#&$.

Edited by MrPie5

Disciple,

I agree. It was a sarcastic response. A $40 season pass is over the top, especially if they are saying you have to pay it on top of the $60 up front to get the whole game....but you can pay for them together...and get absolutly no discount.

Edited by (XB1)FondestMist