Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Pick Up Drops In Survival Missions

HumanAvenger

It's happened to me a lot too, usually starts whenever there's a large load of items and you have the carrier equipped. I've tried unequipping my carrier and it gave me better results but it won't be the same without that vacuum </3 

Edit: Oh I guess you could just unequip the "Vacuum" precept for the carrier too.

If you're not using carrier and you have this glitch, then I would recommend you to not host the survival matches in general?

Edited by Kungpaobeef

Been around ever since Greedy pull came into existence and DE placed a limit to how many items can be on the ground at the same time.

This bug never existed before DE placed the limitation. They're still trying to torture us with Vivergate nerfs.

Find a new host, players insist on hosting on underpowered pc's/laptop's or if using wifi.  Reason it happens is the host is lagging badly enough due to hardware or connection problems, it can't handle the load to see you doing the pickup so you get stuck not able to.

All about the host or the client having a connection between them with high latency. Either the client or the host, or both have packet drops, from being too far away from each other (too many hops). Or because the host or the client's connection to the internet is struggling. 

By the way - see a lot of "bug reports" that are caused by this. And I sincerely hope the devs know that they could shortcut a lot of these problems by requiring the hosts to be able to serve 4 clients, and then to avoid matching players too far away from each other. You could even do a soft "recommendation" instead of a requirement, allow people to test their own connection in the game (get a yellow or red mark if your upload speed and download speed is too low, your ping to the testing servers is too high, etc. What about an indicator on the scoreboard for the players who update irregularly towards the host?). And allow people to set a limit on their matching preferences. Do it "democratically", and allow people to play, but show everyone what happens in a low-latency game (within a reasonable limit).

Because I don't think that people know how this works. And we can't really check in the game now either, so you kind of need to put in a bit of effort to figure out if you or the host is lagging.