The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Favorite Weapon

Juttyjut69

lol Glaive is just a fun weapon to use but it's not as useful as 90% of the other weapons.

Regarding the good weapons fitting ash i'd Suggest one of 3:

1: Best in my mind is Dual Zoren, they have the highest crit chance for a melee weapon and really work well with ash's smoke screen.

2: Dual Ether Swords, all around a good weapon can be played both slash and charge way, good against infested has stagger and armor pierce and also looks good on ash :)

3:Dual Heat Swords, this is a charge based melee weapon, when combined with sentinel shade's invisibility.. you can dish out huge crits when attacking after stealthed and also goes well for the smoke screen, you gonna be one shotting everything except the heavies which could potentially be one shot with a crit, also the weapon looks decent on ash if you have right color schemes.

Hope this helps :)

Dual Ethers....   they just.. i dunno why.. SUIT him perfectly... to me they are his 'signature' weapon

i also think he rocks the Dual Zorens better than anyone else and they also suit him, especially the sick crits unleashed in Smoke Bomb

but even thou it dosnt really 'suit him' my fav weapon for Ash is the SCINDO

Grineer, Corpus, Infected, ALL fall before it!

P.S Make sure ASH is rocking a 60% Fury Mod,  ASH likes it FAST and FURIOUS

Edited by ZetaReticulan

Gram.

In one-on-one fights, it gives him one of the best charge attack dps ratings in the game. Coupled with smoke screen, this lets him deal obscene amounts of damage to bosses and tough enemies.

In group fights, its long range and multiple opponent hitting capability and high charge attack dmg let him plough through lots of lesser enemies (e.g., chargers). This is important because Ash has no convenient aoe damage abilities.

Gram.

In one-on-one fights, it gives him one of the best charge attack dps ratings in the game. Coupled with smoke screen, this lets him deal obscene amounts of damage to bosses and tough enemies.

In group fights, its long range and multiple opponent hitting capability and high charge attack dmg let him plough through lots of lesser enemies (e.g., chargers). This is important because Ash has no convenient aoe damage abilities.

Although I agree with you post,  heavy weapons in my opinion don't seem "fitting" for ash.

He is extremely fast frame(up there with loki), and thus he should be using melee weapons of speed.(or at least something not really slow).

On a different note: Ash Teleport-Smoke Screen is a great method of taking out of those pesky enemies who hide behind guardrails during certain defense mission.  You will need to level up  Reach Stretch and maybe Continuity.

Edited by Spinner187

Although I agree with you post,  heavy weapons in my opinion don't seem "fitting" for ash.

He is extremely fast frame(up there with loki), and thus he should be using melee weapons of speed.(or at least something not really slow)

You might prefer something like dual heat swords, dual ether or dual zoren then. They also deal well with groups amd okay with sibgle targets.