Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts>>>Lotus Kubrow And One Hound Kubrow

Okay, so don't mean to rain on your parade here but you have your colors a little weird. All but the last one do not have gold on them :/ Not saying they don't look good because they do but its just not gold on there. Also your last one only has one gold on it in the secondary slot not double gold because if it did I would have already bought it XD

In all honestly the prices you set are attainable you just have to find the right buyer. The orangish/ brownish color you have on the majority of your kubrows is not one of the rarer colors but it does look really good. I would recommend keep trying on here but also try in game marketing. 

Okay, so don't mean to rain on your parade here but you have your colors a little weird. All but the last one do not have gold on them :/ Not saying they don't look good because they do but its just not gold on there. Also your last one only has one gold on it in the secondary slot not double gold because if it did I would have already bought it XD

noted,..changed and done and ty

ok good sir u can just do me a favor and if u dont mind re-color my parade :) ty

and i allow you and ask for ur expert opinion if u could pls price them as well 

OP --- I hope this will help you. The following is my best guess on description (from the pics here) and a ball-park price range (you need to find the right buyer, keepers will give better prices than re-sellers)

#1 - Average Height, Skinny, Beige/gray/silver    75-100p  [i sold Tall/athletic lotus Beige/Cream/Green for 100p]

#2 - Average Height, Bulky, Brown/Blue/gray or blue fuzz   500-700p

#3 - Tall Height, Bulky, Gray/silver/silver fuzz?   700-900p (Omega type only lacking rare colors)

#4 - Tall Height, Skinny, Brown/Black/Blue    200-300p

Good luck with your sales!  Cheers!