The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Disruptors, Not A Nerf, Maybe A Change.

TheHeraldXII

I would suggest adding mods for resistances to stun, drain, and knockdown - and giving them a new polarity type.

I would also recommend giving the Rhino that polarity on a slot to return some of its tanking functionality.

Rather than nerfing things like roller balls and ancients - why not use them as opportunities to come up with some new mod types. Resistant mods don't all have to have unique artwork even, they could just color code them and have them implemented in no time.

I would like to have an extra mod slot or two for those then... Because I have already crammed my mod slots full with mods I need. :P

Of course, then people would exploit this and put other mods into their slots when they are not playing against Infestation, which would change the game balance for every Warframe.

I would like to have an extra mod slot or two for those then... Because I have already crammed my mod slots full with mods I need. :P

Of course, then people would exploit this and put other mods into their slots when they are not playing against Infestation, which would change the game balance for every Warframe.

All warframes are already the same when it comes to mods. They all just have slightly different affinities for which kind of mods they would prefer be loaded with. The Rhino could be given and affinity for resistances.

I am not proposing a completely fleshed out answer here, just suggesting that if they are dead set on killing the Rhino they need to find a new mechanic to make up for it.

Edited by Emotitron