The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Earth Crashes & Audio Glitches.

BluPup

When loading into the earth tilesets I immediately get a weird audio glitch. I've heard it mentioned before as "white noise" which is sort of an apt description However I've uploaded two videos to demonstrate this as I feel it would be of great help in diagnosing this issue.

Demonstration of bug on Cambria:

Demonstration of bug on Lith:

Earth missions also crash or hang (apphangb1) about 80% of the time for me, and usually it is accompanied by this audio glitch. Whether the audio glitch is related or not I have no idea, but It does seem to occur at the right times. Because this affects the performance of the game I felt it best to put it into this category, but please feel free to move it if it fits better into another category.

I can post or send my EE.log and Launcher.log if need be. I normally post it through pastebin but it's being a pain right now and I doubt anyone wants links to my gdrive to download text files (security concerns and whatnot).

Hi mister, this exactly same thing happends to me, im ALWAYS constant 60 fps, i have a Nvidia GTX 760 Oc 4gb and a intel core i5 4670, 8gb ram and a high end storage disc and i never experienced fps drops in Warframe before, but since one of this last updates, i keep hearing this noise on earth, like if my sound system is broken, and always on earth i got fps drops, and screen froze, even for more than 10 seconds.

Never experienced this before in earth, i dont know what happened, but i already am downloading the game again and im gonna see if its some file problems. if this keeps going im gonna have to upload a video to prove it, please if someone else have this problem, reply to this topic or if anyone knows what it could be, please do tell, my most sincere thanks to you BluPup for making this post, also, ALL of my friends have this problem sometimes... and we all are Nvidia high tier GPU users, please someone of the staff, if you could test this and find a solution i would really appreciate it, Earth its really a good place to farm Kubrow mods, Neurodes and level up low rank weps and characters, have a good night.