The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Finished Mission But Screen Still Indicated "data Terminals" Remaining

Kaweru

Fortunately this didn't break the gameplay and we were able to finish.

When responding to the alert "Kiste (Ceres): Enemy Weapons Trader Located - 2800cr" on May 15th at around 4pm PDT.

Mission started and we proceeded as normal. One player captures the NPC and Lotus does her occasional new mission on top of current.

With that our mission gets turned into get the intel (the 4 data terminals). The mission takes longer than the host would like I suspect and a host migration ensues.

Host migration completes....we resume on the data terminals bit when Lotus changes the mission to exterminate with her usual "Forget your current objective" bit.

We finish exterminate everything and new waypoint comes up. Fortunately it's the extraction. But I got worried for a moment as the top left where it says "Data Terminal" now read one again whereas before it was the Enemies left:

If it's an oversight, I think it should just clear away the data terminals display or whatnot as it has become moot. Unless of course this was a bug or some sort (probably due to host migration too?) cause I have never seen Lotus change the mission 2 times for a total of 3. (Maybe it does happen and I've been lucky?)

Similar thing happened to me without a Host migration. Was doing Kappa which is Mobile Defense. Lotus changed it to exterminate and after we killed all the enemies it showed the data terminals and waypoints for them. We took the data mass to them but couldn't insert them. Again not game breaking as we just had to get to the extraction (though a little confusing when you have 3 objective markers on the minimap).

Edited by Pi_Masta

Similar thing happened to me without a Host migration. Was doing Kappa which is Mobile Defense. Lotus changed it to exterminate and after we killed all the enemies it showed the data terminals and waypoints for them. We took the data mass to them but couldn't insert them. Again not game breaking as we just had to get to the extraction (though a little confusing when you have 3 objective markers on the minimap).

Yeah, whenever a MD mission changes to extermination, it makes it so you can't out the days thing in the system.