Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Game Freezes For A 15 Seconds When I Interact With Foundry, Arsenal, And Mods.

Flame-bird

Question

8 answers to this question

That's lag.happens sometimes when your PC communicates with the WF servers...nothing to do with your graphic settings.

Happens to me too,when I try to claim an item from the foundry or when harvesting an extractor.

Dang, so something is wrong with WF servers for me, well guess time to play other MMO

Also happens on loading screens.

If it freezes while loading data then its probably due to sub-par pc or bad internet/ geographical position or a mixture of the two.

Please post your pc specs.

That's lag.happens sometimes when your PC communicates with the WF servers...nothing to do with your graphic settings.

Happens to me too,when I try to claim an item from the foundry or when harvesting an extractor.

Well, it doesn't happen for me. The lag i get when claiming from foundry or an extractor is in the order of the half-second. I have never experienced anything that drastic as 15 seconds ever.

Edited by dadaddadada

Nope. Its just warframes optimization needs a bit more tweaking. It never happened to me before but after recent AMD changes I get constant freezes and lags. and I run on 60Fps on Max settings.