Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Bonus (Inba)

machinatedelta

I have logged in for 12 days in a row now, and even though my star is at day7+, the only rewards I have recieved for the last five days has been ammo boxes. Im not saying that ammo boxes are that bad, but login bonuses to me seem that they need retweaking, because they are definitely not rewarding players.

I like ammo boxes.

Im gonna have to ask if you were dropped as a child? Like, without much offense implied, if I can consistently login for 7 days+ in a row, I deserve more then to recieve an ammo box worth only 1000 credits. Considering some of the other rewards, an Ammo Box just feels like a ripoff.

Im gonna have to ask if you were dropped as a child? Like, without much offense implied, if I can consistently login for 7 days+ in a row, I deserve more then to recieve an ammo box worth only 1000 credits. Considering some of the other rewards, an Ammo Box just feels like a ripoff.

You feel ripped off when you get a free reward? Can't say I share your disappointment, to be honest.

Why is the word "inba" in the title?

Did OP mean "Imba" that word children use in league of legends and dota to shorted "Imbalanced" when they mean "Unbalanced"?

or did he just want to say inba, like... I dunno... "Arriba!"

I DONT like to complain about much on these forums

BUT

Ive logged in EVERY day now for over a month [which tbh is a pain, normally when i am working i leave the PC off for 3 or 4 days at a time]

So in over 40 consecutive logins i have NEVER recieved ANYTHING except

Ammo boxes  [pity all ammo boxes are useless considering the huge amount of ammo from drops and containers in game]

2000 Credits

So yeah id say it needs to be 'looked at'!!!!!!!

For all the F2P players who have missed the alerts and are still desperate for a Orokin Reactor...  GOOD LUCK!

I DONT like to complain about much on these forums

BUT

Ive logged in EVERY day now for over a month [which tbh is a pain, normally when i am working i leave the PC off for 3 or 4 days at a time]

So in over 40 consecutive logins i have NEVER recieved ANYTHING except

Ammo boxes  [pity all ammo boxes are useless considering the huge amount of ammo from drops and containers in game]

2000 Credits

So yeah id say it needs to be 'looked at'!!!!!!!

For all the F2P players who have missed the alerts and are still desperate for a Orokin Reactor...  GOOD LUCK!

i got a few health restores and tream i win the log in slot machine!!! but yes seriously login rewards are very lackluster 

I honestly don't see what there is to complain about. It's just a free little bonus for logging in.

I'm never disappointed with logging in to a free item, and the possibility of a free rare item (like a catalyst/reactor) means I can always have that feeling of anticipation while the items scroll by.

Not sure where people's sense of entitlement is coming from here.

Yeh I implied inba because clearly somewhere where the percentages are kept for what percentage of rewards are ammo, xp, etc, the numbers are inbalanced, and yes I indeed am looking the gift horse in the mouth. Im not saying I should be getting blueprints, and tonnes of of paid content every day, but if a player consistently dedicates him/herself to the game for a time period as long as a fortnight (currently am at 15 days), they deserve at least the chance of recieving something special. And judging from the comments on this post it is safe to say that really nobody is getting that. Props to the dev though for a great game.

I honestly don't see what there is to complain about. It's just a free little bonus for logging in.

I'm never disappointed with logging in to a free item, and the possibility of a free rare item (like a catalyst/reactor) means I can always have that feeling of anticipation while the items scroll by.

Not sure where people's sense of entitlement is coming from here.

If they only offered crappy little creditbuy items I don't think anyone would care. They'd ignore it and log in whenever they wanted.

But supposedly it rewards your 7 days of faithful playing with rarer rewards, like Blueprints.

Instead you get... an ammo box. Or if you're lucky, enough credits for TWO ammo boxes!

I was getting better rewards for Tier 1 and 2, because weapon/frame XP I can at least use, unlike those ammo boxes. It's like they want me to stop playing for a day just to get something worthwhile from the login rewards.

Edited by Kyte