Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Sure People State Their Region In Title In Find A Squad Category

VER1

I have noticed this issue in online gaming forums where clans are involved and advertising to acquire members or players looking for a clan.

It appears many people think a game is only played in their own country.

Whats the point in giving a title which says join or I want to join a clan without stating region first?

Some people don't even mention where the clan is established within the wall of text.

With all the lag why would anyone want to join a clan in another region.

Suggestion:-

To implement a compulsory drop box for advertising clans and players searching for a clan which has a choice of region which they choose from so people do not join a clan which is not in their location and so recruitment from Europe does not waste time reading a thread of a member who ends up actually being in Spain when PMed.

With all the lag why would anyone want to join a clan in another region.

I happen to enjoy conversing with people of all regions.

That makes one reason.

This suggestion could've been made without the bland insult at people who need not state their region because they either do not care for regional limits to clans

Good day to you. +1 to the dropbox, though I think an "All Region" selection is warranted for clans without region limits.

The reason OP gave is very valid if you read it. Lag. I think having a multi-region clan is wonderful and a grand idea, but people should at least be more aware of the possible issues that may occur by playing outside their region.

Obviously if somebody is looking to join a huge multi-regional clan then it don't matter. Because you never know who you might be playing with and from where. But if somebody posts up a "looking for clan" thread, then it's very relevant.

Did y'all seriously miss the part where OP's reason was lag? That's it. LAG!

Everybody seems to be getting all political about it. Geez.

And this is why I am reluctant to start threads in the Warframe forums.

People will try and pick holes in it to either make it invalid, make you look like an idiot or make you look like a horrible person.

But yes Aramahn, that is what I am talking about.

Thanks for reading.