The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is It That Hosts On Void Missions Can Quit And The Others Get Nothing

ChaoticAgent

i think its BS how that i join a void mission and the host quits and we earn stuff and we lose all our @(*()$ like really just because we didnt leave when he said leave he shut it out on us what the hell jesus christ oi am &!$$ed this is beyond bullS#&$ i omg i finally get a void mission and so does everyone else and then we get #*($%%@ by one dude who thinks oh i have to go so you do or you get nothing just like me they will ether rework this or i will stack up names over years in my ignore list aka my S#&$ list i am beyond pissed

Edited by DEATHKON4

It's not fair, that's why. If the guy who hosted the void key loses everything by quitting or getting disconected/crashing then it's fair for the others to lose their stuff aswell.

How would you feel if you, the host, lost a Volt Prime Chassis due to a crash but everyone else got it ?

It's not fair, that's why. If the guy who hosted the void key loses everything by quitting or getting disconected/crashing then it's fair for the others to lose their stuff aswell.

How would you feel if you, the host, lost a Volt Prime Chassis due to a crash but everyone else got it ?

I will feel happy for my clan mates

I don't think it was about that problem on this post... and often i got the rewards if host just disconnects.

I'll explain it:

The host farmed the key, you only have access because he farmed the key and he invited you.  That makes him the megaboss, if you want to make the decisions farm a key.

Something to keep in mind: A host that crashes, fails a run or disconnects does not get his key eaten up, he retains it.

This means that if a friend wanted to allow someone to get free void runs with no key used he could open a room for his 3 friends, leave and boom you have a free void run over and over and over again with no key access.

Void is like it is because it needs to be that way or it would be abused to death.

If it makes you feel better they are changing void soon to a totally different method of access. 

You joined his lobby, using his key, if anything you should feel happy that you're getting a free run out of this without you having to give up anything in return so why not follow his rules? He should be able to leave whenever he wants to, you can't force him to stay back just because you want to continue.

This system is here in place because it was heavily abused before. I remember me and a few friends would farm using our void def keys since we were low on them and got to wave 30 and if there was nothing worthwhile, we'd quit the mission and still maintain our key and we would just repeat it until we got something good instead of us burning a key then having to re-farm another key. Same thing applied to survivals as well.

Basically, if you had one key, that one key could be used an infinite amount of times until you get the part you desired.

This way when the host leaves, key gets consumed and everyone who didn't leave with him has a mission failed makes it logical since none of you using keys so without him, you wouldn't be in the void in the first place. The only real solution I see for this and I wouldn't really call it a solution either, is if everybody has their key consumed in order to play the void that way if host leaves, it would migrate to another player since everyone gave up a key in order to run the mission but then that would be so inefficient and such a hassle since you lose out on 4 runs since 4 keys are consumed at once.

He gave you fair warning. I'd be a little unsettled if it were me and the host just quit or dc'd (depending on how much time were invested.) But if the host says, let's go....well now you know.