The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee-Spears/halberds

RiotKitten

I would love to see a kind of spear or halberd incorporated in the game with the same kind of attack style as the Bo. This just seems to look really good in my head when I think about the attacks like DarkSouls but sped up to a very fast speed and more of a fluid spinning the weapon around like I said how the Bo works.

Spears weren't really used to make spinny-slashy attacks. If they include spears they should be long reach, armor piercing single target heavy damage dealers.

I'm not apposed to polearms like a Naganata or Glaive-Guisarm being used like you propose. They where actually made for slashing attacks

Spears weren't really used to make spinny-slashy attacks. If they include spears they should be long reach, armor piercing single target heavy damage dealers.

I'm not apposed to polearms like a Naganata or Glaive-Guisarm being used like you propose. They where actually made for slashing attacks

Yeah this is true, I was mainly talking about the Halberd type weapons alone not really the spears, I should've specified. My mistake. Thanks!

That might depend on the spear. I'll give you that spears are designed for poking one target, but would you really limit yourself if you could swing it in another way? They weren't all 10+ feet long.