Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[Solved] The Limbo Theorem : I Dun Goofed

StealthDragoon

I just claimed a fully built Limbo in the foundry...

Problem is, The Limbo Theorem quest is still active and is asking me to get a Chassis.... I know exactly how it happened.

During the 2nd phase of this quest, you're tasked with finding Proof Fragment for the System. Thing is, I stacked more Fragments on this phase...

So, when it was time to hunt Proof Fragments for the Chassis, I already had them in my inventory and crafted the Proof Fragment right away rather than go do the Archwing Interception again. And this is where I think the quest messed up.

After I got the fully built Chassis in the Foundry, the quest updated to "Limbo Chassis Theorem".

Now, Limbo is mine and fully built, but the quest's still there, prompting me to go to the Europa Excavation to get the Chassis I already have.

Edited by StealthDragoon

I got the exact same thing and I just simple don't give a damn. But if you want it gone you may contact support at 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Alright, I'll try that.

Did you try to relog? I remember I ended up with 18+ Fragments and the quest still progressed just fine.

Yep, Quest is still there. Just because you got +18 fragment doesn't mean you skipped the 3rd Archwing Interception mission like I did, which is what messed everything up, I suppose.

Follow-up: I just got another Limbo Chassis from the Excavation on Europa. Going to craft it to see what happens. Maybe it will underp it, maybe it will derp it even further.

Here's a picture of Limbo looking at a piece of himself in the Foundry.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437430221

Edited by StealthDragoon

Limbo Chassis finished crafting. Upon claiming it, the quest ended, showing the final quest screen.

I wanted the easy way out by skipping an Archwing Interception and got scolded for it by doing 2 extra excavations.

Case Closed? People who don't have the same time and resources as me might not find this amusing, with Ordis on Auto-Repeat and all....

I have the same problem, I got my systems before i even got to that part of the quest. I was in the recruiting tab and saw somebody hosting Limbo Systems excavation. So I joined in and got the systems. But now I have my fully built Limbo and the quest still isn't done? 

I have the same problem, I got my systems before i even got to that part of the quest. I was in the recruiting tab and saw somebody hosting Limbo Systems excavation. So I joined in and got the systems. But now I have my fully built Limbo and the quest still isn't done? 

I think I am at the same stage. Limbo is built but the quest is stuck with excavation.