The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lw Wolf Pack ( Shadow Clan ) Looking For An Alliance That Wars And Is Active

(XBOX)TG Cruzado

We're very active and would live about to be storm cLan and would live to ear and contribute to an alliance please message and let me know. You can check us out on the recruitment page for further information we just want to contribute to an alliance that had the same mindset as us

Edited by (XB1)TG Cruzado

Will most likely be a Storm clan by the end of today.  Grab us while were still available you can take a look about what were all about on the clan recruitment.  PM me here or on xbox live. 

art13888widea.jpg

Just a quick tip. Make sure ALL of your research is done before you become a storm. The costs of the research increases as you move up to higher tiers.

• 3 weeks later...

you want wars

well guardians of light are currently warring with art of war

we would be glad to have a new one with us find on xbl if you need more info

Actually You aren't , all of the rails are on armistice. You probably didn't realize that yet. Even if you did manage to launch a rail on AoW , what makes you think you can take it ? They have some of the strongest railers in the game.

you want wars

well guardians of light are currently warring with art of war

we would be glad to have a new one with us find on xbl if you need more info

I highly doubt you will get Cruzado to buy into your "Holier than thou crusade to rid the world of the worst evils"... lol. 

How have you been as of late Cruzado? Haven't heard from you in a little while.