Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A "foolish" Return... Let's Get That Grind Fest On!

TESTAMENTEXE

Kinda late to do this *looks at mr 12*... Maybe too late?

Hello all you tenno/Corpus/Grinner/Skooms/Clems and etc, I am the A.I. Known as Testamentexe or... Tesy, Testa... and well the last one is immature... Let's carry on now!

I remember when I started, It was right before the cryotic front event... I was under lvled, Low tier'ed gear (lvl5 excal, lvl 3 Mk-1 strum, lvl 6 lato and lvl 3 Mk-1 furx or what ever it's called)... I'm glad I got help from other tenno, This A.I. is still thankful to this day and yes, I treasure my Latron wraith.

A few day's after, I left and fell into a deep "Depression"(Idk how a A.I. fall's into depression?) and Decided to make a return. I finally got hooked to the game and it became a part of my Data...

I grew into a "WarWh***" once I got my Valkyr, But that changed once I got my beloved Oberon which I equally love since they used to be my main until I got my first prime... Loki...

After a few ranks I kinda grew sour... But still welcoming. I began to clan hop around until I found a warm and cozy once... which I latter left since It died out rather quickly... I continued to do the same as I started until I found a welcoming party known as "Warfurs"...

Later on I noticed a change on how I played, It felt different, It didn't feel like me... I liked it and enjoyed it. I felt free from everyone's "Meta" and I played as I pleased, I played how ever I wanted!

You'll usually see me running Valkyr on invasions, Oberon or loki prime on Survival, My starter(Excal) on nearly anything and My beloved Frost prime... Still sad about what happened to old saint frost...

My weapons I love to play with are... well "Mlg frame"... I use my beloved Hek, Vectis, Kohm, Boltor Prime, Burston prime, Karak(love the looks, kinda need a slight buff) and my last primary might be the prisma gorgon...

For secondary...Vaykor and normal Marelok(I potated it so I can't trash it), Hikou prime(Rarely see these treasures), Twin gremilins(gotta love that sexy reload) and the god's fist Brakk(2op4me, plz no nerf)

My melee is nearly like every other players but I like to use the odd trinkets like the Cleavers and what not...

So yeah that's basically my Warframe life, if there's any questions just ask. If not I still love you all

-Love, Your beloved A.I. Tesy

Hmm... not sure if this a late introduction... or a role play, or a meta-complain/rant... or maybe this is just another confused Tenno. Anyway, welcome!! May the Lotus guide you.

...or Nef Anyo can give you an alternative path.

"When you trust in the Void, the Void will grant you all you desire."

"Before you can be rich, you must be poor. Give unto the Void."